• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF Student arrested for airsoft gun

Please excuse me while I puke. All part of a trend. Denigrate -humiliate - shame - arrest - imprison any thing or anyone having anything to do with guns. Seen like we saw the same pattern with Adolf Hitler and his persecution of minority groups before the second world war.
And if you talk to the Germans from back then - they sound so much like the dems do today. They justify their past positions with the same conviction as the demorats do today even if they don't make sense.

"It's very scary to know there were guns one floor below me. I had no idea," said one of Goal's co-workers

What the shit!?!? Scary knowing there was a toy gun, that is physically incapable of doing anything other than slinging little plastic balls at you!?

I was in college before airsoft was out. One night up on the six floor I am at my open window when paintballs zip by my face and explode on the ceiling in my room. I duck back inside and peek out the other window and see a guy leaning out the First floor of an adjacent building. I don't have a paintball gun but I do have one each standard FL navel orange. I open the window all the way, and nearly throw out my elbow hurling this orange at the other guy. TOF was several seconds, as it gets closer I can tell that wonder of wonders this is looking good but his window is now shut. Wonder if it will break the window??? Just before impact the dude rips open the window, leans out with the paintball gun and catches this orange full on in the face lol. I heard the smack five floors up and a "arghhgggg SHIT!!!!!" I couldnt do it again in hundred years. Lol.

Two days later a friend of mine comes over to study for an engineering mechanics class or something like that. He has a jacked up face and a huge shiner. I say "dude were you in a fight?" he says " no some asshole hit me in the face with an orange!"
I start laughing so hard I can't breathe, he realizes he was shooting at my room, and then kicks my ass because I am laughing so hard I can barely keep from pissing my pants much less defend myself. Makes me chuckle even now just thinking about it. SMACCKKKK!!!

Don't mess with me. I nearly killed a man with a piece of fruit.

Last edited:
I was in college before airsoft was out. One night up on the six floor I am at my open window when paintballs zip by my face and explode on the ceiling in my room. I duck back inside and peek out the other window and see a guy leaning out the First floor of an adjacent building. I don't have a paintball gun but I do have one each standard FL navel orange. I open the window all the way, and nearly throw out my elbow hurling this orange at the other guy. TOF was several seconds, as it gets closer I can tell that wonder of wonders this is looking good but his window is now shut. Wonder if it will break the window??? Just before impact the dude rips open the window, leans out with the paintball gun and catches this orange full on in the face lol. I heard the smack five floors up and a "arghhgggg SHIT!!!!!" I couldnt do it again in hundred years. Lol.

Two days later a friend of mine comes over to study for an engineering mechanics class or something like that. He has a jacked up face and a huge shiner. I say "dude were you in a fight?" he says " no some asshole hit me in the face with an orange!"
I start laughing so hard I can't breathe, he realizes he was shooting at my room, and then kicks my ass because I am laughing so hard I can barely keep from pissing my pants much less defend myself. Makes me chuckle even now just thinking about it. SMACCKKKK!!!

Don't mess with me. I nearly killed a man with a piece of fruit.

LOL! That's funny! We kidnapped a kid from the 8th floor and started aggressive interrogation on him.

We played this song to get him to break... It only took 15 repetitions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO5APfKnR50The telling moment was when he go uncomfortable about us all being naked.

We traded that sorry SOB for 3 cases of beer to the 4th floor. Evidently they had a beef with him.

Good times. College was great.

Yeah, college was weird.

Last edited: