• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(WTF) WI mayor on mall shooting: "If the shooter complied with our no gun policy, no one would have been hurt"...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Just going to drop this oversized pallet of WTF right here......

99156937-CFB8-46-AC-A563-29584-D1-C2-FD3.jpg

Damn, in the process of trying to help Israel be free from terrorist attacks in the future, I had just retooled all of the machines in our shop to start mass producing "NO BOMB VESTS ALLOWED" and "NO EXPLOSIVES BEYOND THIS POINT" signs that are to be placed on every street, bus stop, train station, city park, airport, etc... Are you saying these won't work? Aw crap... So much money went into the retooling... Guess we'll be printing social distancing and mask required signs instead then...

anim_lol.gif

Elected Asshat so you can't really complain that someone didn't obey the sign on the wall Gun Free Zone. I hope they give a ticket to that shooter for noise violations as well.

If people just followed the rules it would be Utopia.

Problem with rules and justice is that it was set up by people in power to suit their needs and to be enforced onto people with no power. Grant you we need rules to live in a civil society but the people should be the ones writing them not politicians.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Damn, in the process of trying to help Israel be free from terrorist attacks in the future, I had just retooled all of the machines in our shop to start mass producing "NO BOMB VESTS ALLOWED" and "NO EXPLOSIVES BEYOND THIS POINT" signs that are to be placed on every street, bus stop, train station, city park, airport, etc... Are you saying these won't work? Aw crap... So much money went into the retooling... Guess we'll be printing social distancing and mask required signs instead then...

anim_lol.gif
    If only we'd put big signs around Pearl Harbor. "No Mitsubishis beyond this point" or "No kamikazes allowed".

You also have to look at the other side of the equation ,would it had happen if the mall was a gun zone ?

Reactions: Dunraven
    Well, nobody concerned about the non-essential shoppers crowding the mall??
    Maybe he was delivering radical leftist justice, "YOU'RE ALL KILLING ME!!"
    C'mon, mayor!

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    I don't believe for a moment that guy doesn't understand the absurdity of his premise. He's simply a leftist politician attempting to capitalize on a tragedy in order to -

1. virtue signal to his fellow leftists, and
    2. move his anti-gun agenda forward.

Actually, what he said was rather smart for a Liberal.

If only Jeffrey Dahmer would have adhered to that no killing and eating people policy.

First, prayers to those impacted.

As far as the dumb comment...at least he somewhat blamed the individual in that statement and not the inanimate object.

Im wayyyy past feeling in anyway responsible for someone elses actions.

Reactions: wh20crazy
    so the bad guy, facing serious jail time or possibly death by cop for what he was about to do, ignored a sign and law that was at worst a small add-on charge. and because the mall was posted, law abiding citizens were not carrying and thus were unable to stop the carnage. so not only did the law/sign not prevent violence, it did nothing to stop or lessen it.

Reactions: Thorny
    Oh, for fucks sake. Guys, all we’ve had to do this whole time is explain to the bad guys that they shouldn’t hurt people.

1606086159521.gif

What if we make killing people illegal?!

One of the stupidest things I’ve ever read.
    How did this fool get elected?
    How does someone so dim get himself dressed and find his way to work?

Reactions: Jackwagon
    Upon consideration.. the statement was probably made in furtherance of bans and mandatory buybacks, as the obviousness of the ridiculousness of the statement probably says it probably wasn't an accident. It reflects the satirical remarks here as the common response to these types of thing in regards to ineffective gun laws.. dirty bastard ha
    Maybe not, maybe he's just special

Keep in mind....he won a contest, against another human being, to hold an office making important decisions everyday that affect the lives of those citizens.

Just going to drop this oversized pallet of WTF right here......

99156937-CFB8-46-AC-A563-29584-D1-C2-FD3.jpg

I guess folks that shop at malls in a place named Wauwatosa don’t carry concealed weapons. Not even a bow with some arrows. Worse still, they elect some guy whose IQ is printed on his forehead as “DULL NORMAL”.
    You are right, seems like a WTF moment, preceded by a bunch of cheese packing WTF moments. If one of those shot up folks don’t punch this shit fo brains in the mouth, I’ll be sorely disappointed 😢

You know the Mayor did buy a intercourse manual when he got married, thats what the Town elected someone who didn't know how to use his penis.

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Do these shooter types ever hit a place that doesn't have a NO GUNS sign???

Of course not. They are hoping that the good guys (guys like us) will respect a properties wishes and not carry.
    So they have NO ONE stopping them.

And yes, prayers for all the folks involved.
    And please dear Lord, help the good people remove this dangerous fool from office.

Im calling it here and now, you guys are going to have a shit ton of mass shootings between now and when Biden takes the big boy chair (if he takes it)
    All designed to pull on the heart strings of those who may be on the fence about a mandatory buy back.
    Within days there will be a move to take AR's and other semi rifles.

Ps- i hope im very very wrong

My thoughts and best wishes in recovery for those affected by the Mayfair mall shooting.

A 15 YO has been arrested for the shooting. He was arrested with a gun. Article didn't say what kind so It probably wasn't an AR. That doesn't fit the Liberal agenda.

Let's play a game of word-substitution that shows how retarded this guy is:

"Murder has no place in shopping malls or other places in which crowds of people gather. Wauwatosa has a strict no-murder policy. If the shooter had complied with that policy, noone would have been hurt."

Last I checked, we, as a nation, had things like "No Murder," "No Assault," "No Shooting-people-at-random-in-malls," policies. I think they were actually so important that they made them into... laws! Not just policies... but laws! And naturally, as a result, there are no murders. And we live in happy land with unicorns and rainbows and elves jumping on lollipop sidewalks with chocolate fountains...

Meh... silly me.

Cheers, Sirhr

It sounds gang-related. But how can that be possible, when gang membership is also..illegal?

Let's play a game of word-substitution that shows how retarded this guy is:

"Murder has no place in shopping malls or other places in which crowds of people gather. Wauwatosa has a strict no-murder policy. If the shooter had complied with that policy, noone would have been hurt."

Last I checked, we, as a nation, had things like "No Murder," "No Assault," "No Shooting-people-at-random-in-malls," policies. I think they were actually so important that they made them into... laws! Not just policies... but laws! And naturally, as a result, there are no murders. And we live in happy land with unicorns and rainbows and elves jumping on lollipop sidewalks with chocolate fountains...

Meh... silly me.

Cheers, Sirhr

I was trying to come up with something witty until I read this. @sirhrmechanic - You hit the nail squarely on the head and have captured my long-held sentiment regarding this entire debate. This gentleman clearly does not think before he speaks and if he was trying to incite the political debate, again, he should think before he speaks. The only thing missing from his quote is excessive hand wringing while wearing an old 1920's dress in a field somewhere in Kansas.