• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS 60 barrels and blanks

Still have barrels listed above that are not marked sold. I have completely removed many of the sold barrels. All caught up on shipping.
Thanks

I'm looking for a savage small shank barrel either 223 rem, fast twist 243, but I'm open to moist cartridges. Would love to hear what you've got! Looking for a pretty good deal for my first actual build. Thanks in advance!

All rimfire barrels sold and shipped. No remaining Proof barrels or AR barrels.

Still have several .204 -.224-6mm blanks and some lightly used barrels that can be cut and fitted to your action.

I will get remaining barrels inventoried and re listed later this week.

Thanks for all the purchases.

Read threw not sure what you have left. Any 30 cal 1-8 or 1-9 twist or 7mm 1-8 or 1-9 blanks or used barrels rem 700 threads

Most or all of the new blanks are gone. I will get a list together tonight of what is left. I know there are some 6MM Shilen new barrels that were fitted, chambered but not fired. Long enough to cut and re fit. Heavy straight taper barrels. 100 each shipped. I just had LRI fit one to a Borden action and chamber to 6 CM. It's doing very well.