• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Left Hand Sale WTS 7mmSAW barreled action on a LH stiller TAC30

Brosome

Machinist
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Selling my 7mmSAW barreled action on a Stiller TAC 30. Barrel is a 24" heavy varmint Krieger 1:9 twist barrel. Has approximately 600 rounds down the pipe, tons of life left on it.

Chambering was done by West Texas Ordinance for the type II (long throat) variant. Comes with box of 85 Lapua 308 palma cases ready for sizing and Redding die set with Micrometer seating die. (Sizing die does not have plug but will come with 7mm carbide neck expanding mandrel for the sinclair/brownells expander die). Timney Calvin Elite trigger. Does not include scope, chassis or muzzle brake.

Selling because I no longer have time to shoot it, and want to put the funds into a project car. It's really is a great wildcat and a lot of fun. Great ballistics, super accurate, brass is extremely easy to make and lasts forever. Barrel life is better than the 6.5's as are the ballistics. 7mm match bullets are almost always in stock as well even when everything else isn't. If you're curious about the caliber read up more on it on WTO's website https://westtexordnance.com/7mm-saw/ or the hide thread here: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/7mm-saw.6509648/ or feel free to ask me any questions I'm usually pretty quick to respond.

Asking $1100 for the Barreled action without chassis, scope, bipod and rings. Plus Calvin elite trigger, die set and box of 85 new Lapua 308 Palma Brass.
Prefer FTF (through FFL) in the 757 area or Virginia but will also ship if buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200323_125016-1.jpg
    MVIMG_20200323_125016-1.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
Ttt 1400 for the barreled action/dies 1700 for the rifle xray chassis along with it.

Reactions: kevinsachs
Ttt with price edit: $1100 for the Barreled action, trigger, dies and brass without chassis, scope, bipod and rings.

Last edited: