• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: AICS 2.0 Folder - Savage Model 10 (Short Action) - lots of extras

McBean

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2017
AICS Folder - OD green skins, with butt plate extension/Atlas monopod/Red tac Gear velcro base, grippy cheek rest/accu-stack spacers/AICS thumb screws, Victor Viperskin V2 PRS OD fleck camo rear skin , R&L side & bottom fore end picatinny rails, spigot mount Atlas bipod/R&L side picatinny rail

As pictured - $1000 shipped

Not interested in trades or parting out

PM me

Attachments

• AICS1.jpg
    AICS1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 113
  • AICS2.jpg
    AICS2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 122
  • AICS3.jpg
    AICS3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 106
  • AICS4.jpg
    AICS4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: long range dogr
Is this 4.4" or 4.275" spacing? Side bolt release? Free Bump.

Good morning,

If you would sell the Atlas and spigot separately what would you have to get for it.

Kind Regards,

Jon

Thanks for the bump.

I had a top bolt release model (10FP) in it, don't recall the measurement, but it is the standard Model 10 (T-SR, FP, FCP, etc.) spacing, not the Model 12 spacing. I'll measure it when I get home tonight of it's not sold by them. I'll also check if a bottom bolt release models will fit - in which case you'd have to release the bolt with a small punch or allen key to activate the lever.

Not interested in parting it out - I have no use for the spigot without that stock.

Thanks for looking

4.4" bolt spacing, top bolt release only.

I suppose you could modify to accept the 4.275" spacing.