• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS - AMP Organizer Shelf

Meety Peety

It's possible
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
San Diego
For sale is an AMP Organizer shelf to store your various pilots, shell holder and allen keys. This is installed with some very very strong double sided tape that will not lose its stick and does not leave any kind of residue or marks on the AMP if you take it off or move it to a new location. As such, this does not require any mechanical fasteners in order to attach it directly to an AMP Annealer as shown in the image below and can be removed later with no ill effects. Dimensions are roughly 8 1/4" long x 2 3/8" wide shelf x 1 1/2" tall.

$25 Shipped

Amp Organizer Shelf.PNG

20210216_170749.jpg

SOLD
Up for sale is an RCBS Chargemaster 1500 combo with a reducing insert installed for better throw consistency. Its used in excellent condition with no issues. Made a lot of very accurate and very low ES/SD ammo with this setup, but I upgraded to an Auto Trickler a while back and just haven't been using this. Comes with the draft guard, lid, pan, check weights, power cord and removable reducing insert. I do not have the original box but it will be packed up securely and safely shipped to the buyer. Any questions please feel free to ask.

$280 Shipped. I can also meet at any of the Best of the West regional matches for any SoCal guys who may be interested but don't want to deal with shipping.

Attachments

• 20210215_110025.jpg
    20210215_110025.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 380
Last edited: