• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Federal Gold Medal Match Large Rifle Primers *Free Shipping*

Holy hell. I got a few primers I would sell for that kind of money... $1300 for a case of small pistol primers, $950 for cases of rifle..... people are paying that much?? Ill take a couple years off and sell my supply to pay down some bills for that kind of money. I cant ship, face to face... but hey you know your actually getting them that way.

I received this reply from Brennon. If he’s ripping us off he’s the most polite and responsive thief I have come across. I think we are all ok, we just need to let him come home and work it. He did not reply about why the “other” half isn’t confirmed to have been received by people. Unless they all got turned around. Anybody have a shipping number NOT showing returned to sender?

From Brennon:

Hello I posted an update in the original thread a few days ago. I haven’t posted an update since because I have nothing to update on because I’m not back yet. I get back Friday and hope to work through the weekend and have a reshipment Monday or Tuesday. Crap timing I know. Once I get back on Friday I should be able to give an update on what the actual issue was and a more firm reship date. There’s nothing fishy going on just poor timing is all. I apologize for the inconvenience. Look for an update this weekend. Thanks again.

Reactions: Glassaholic
I received this reply from Brennon. If he’s ripping us off he’s the most polite and responsive thief I have come across. I think we are all ok, we just need to let him come home and work it. He did not reply about why the “other” half isn’t confirmed to have been received by people. Unless they all got turned around. Anybody have a shipping number NOT showing returned to sender?

From Brennon:

Hello I posted an update in the original thread a few days ago. I haven’t posted an update since because I have nothing to update on because I’m not back yet. I get back Friday and hope to work through the weekend and have a reshipment Monday or Tuesday. Crap timing I know. Once I get back on Friday I should be able to give an update on what the actual issue was and a more firm reship date. There’s nothing fishy going on just poor timing is all. I apologize for the inconvenience. Look for an update this weekend. Thanks again.
I hope he's on the level. I'd just appreciate hearing from him directly. My company had horrendous problems shipping items the past few weeks so I am completely understanding of delays etc.

Reactions: Changed and DROWN

From Brennon:

I received a similar reply. Let's let the guy return home and then deal with why Fedex returned so many, he may be new to Haz Mat and simply forgot one of the requirements. I agree, it appears to be a matter of poor timing and he tried to ship before he left without realizing so many would be returned. Hopefully by Tuesday next week we all have new tracking info.

Reactions: Gregor.Samsa
I received a similar reply. Let's let the guy return home and then deal with why Fedex returned so many, he may be new to Haz Mat and simply forgot one of the requirements. I agree, it appears to be a matter of poor timing and he tried to ship before he left without realizing so many would be returned. Hopefully by Tuesday next week we all have new tracking info
I received a similar reply. Let's let the guy return home and then deal with why Fedex returned so many, he may be new to Haz Mat and simply forgot one of the requirements. I agree, it appears to be a matter of poor timing and he tried to ship before he left without realizing so many would be returned. Hopefully by Tuesday next week we all have new tracking info.
I did not know he was returning Tuesday. Thanks

^^^ He’s returning on the weekend, FedEx is not open on the weekend, so my hope is that by Tuesday he’ll have it all sorted out and we’ll have new tracking numbers

Well, it’s the weekend! This thread is rough. I almost jumped on the deal when he first posted them, but he wouldn’t accept PayPal. Only Zelle so I passed. I was able to go on GunBroker the next day and pick up a whole case of match primers for about $100 less, and showed up at my door four days later from FedEx. You would think he’d at least check in on The Hide seeing as it’s thousands of dollars. Well, I hope this works out for everyone, free bump.

The reason I am calling out a bluff is because only “half the shipments got returned” but yet not one has received their primers.

Reactions: Tacticalrum
The reason I am calling out a bluff is because only “half the shipments got returned” but yet not one has received their primers.

No one has spoken up about receiving them, it’s still unclear whether or not any got shipped out at all.

Here my neutral standpoint on this subject:

If your handling THAT MUCH FUCKING CASH, you be on your fucking A game. Given the times, nobody wants to play sorry games. Unless you’re on an island I don’t see why you can’t come here to post updates.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you get primers and not get the shaft.

Well the good news to all this is you all have the guys address, shouldnt be hard to collect the money. I would think if the guy was going to screw people over it wouldnt be gun owners, I would screw over the safe space snowflake crowd

The guy replies to someone outside of this thread saying he doesn’t update because he has nothing to update? People thinking the worst and you wouldn’t want to be vocal and reassuring to buyers who have sent thousands? Either this guy is a con artist or the dumbest seller on the hide.

Good luck to all involved.

Looking at the guy’s post history it looks like he was just starting to reload in late 2020. I think the likelihood of him acquiring 40k GM210M primers in that time period is pretty slim? Who knows, maybe he’s a great planner and bought them all a year before he decided to start loading.

Looking at the guy’s post history it looks like he was just starting to reload in late 2020. I think the likelihood of him acquiring 40k GM210M primers in that time period is pretty slim? Who knows, maybe he’s a great planner and bought them all a year before he decided to start loading.
From our convos, this is NOT stock from his reloading room but a relationship he has with a firearm business.

At this point its all speculation that will be settled very soon.

Come Mon/Tue if we don't get a very clear and full direct explanation from him, then we have problems and need to figure out how to sort that out.

By the by, the home where the checks were sent is indeed occupied by his family. I posted that above somewhere. And of course we have his phone number.

If he's ripping us off, this is the dumbest thief on the planet.

Cheers

exactly. no one so far has actually confirmed that they have received primers. I'd be damned sure if i took $1000 from someone I'd be proactive in reaching out to everyone rather than responding politely when prodded. If I don't receive an update from Brennan soon I am going to look into legal action.

can we all get a roll call of who made a purchase? quantites would be helpful too. I'll keep a tally.
I am in for 5k primers @$950.

I'd be damned sure if i took $1000 from someone I'd be proactive in reaching out to everyone rather than responding politely when prodded.
You have his phone number, right?

Have you considered calling him and telling him just this ^^?

I ask because I have been pinging him and would like someone else to also tell him to get his ass on here and:

1. Explain what is going on with FedEx and HazMat
2. Did they all get returned cause if not, where the fuck are the folks with the half that got delivered.
3. How is he going to resolve this situation and reship.

These are the things I want to know, at least.

If op wouldn't take PayPal (red flag) did most buyers use Zelle?
Does Zelle offer any buyer protection?

You have his phone number, right?

Have you considered calling him and telling him just this ^^?

I ask because I have been pinging him and would like someone else to also tell him to get his ass on here and:

1. Explain what is going on with FedEx and HazMat
2. Did they all get returned cause if not, where the fuck are the folks with the half that got delivered.
3. How is he going to resolve this situation and reship.

These are the things I want to know, at least.
I ill call him. I do not have his phone number. Most of my info is based off of the info you are providing. If I were in the seller's position I would make a strong effort to reach out to everyone proactively and personally respond and apologize and update to the best of my ability. I understand the situation may be beyond his control and I don't hold that against him. I am upset that you or anyone else is only getting info if we reach out. I have literally traveled around the world for work, many times at sea with horrible wifi and have still been able to remain in communication via email etc.

Reactions: Baron23
If op wouldn't take PayPal (red flag) did most buyers use Zelle?
Does Zelle offer any buyer protection?

Nope. With Zelle, you hit that send button and that shit is gone and it ain't comin' back. Even if there's a typo in the address and neither party received the funds it's gone for good. That's why I don't use Zelle.

Zelle is the first red flag. The money is gone once it’s sent. I have a very bad gut feeling for all involved, just like I did when first saw people having issues.
Lucky some of you paid by check, so atleast you have an address to somewhere & to someone who knows what is going on

Last edited:
Hello All. In order to keep this thread clean and drama free, could I please request that we limit the discussion at this point between parties who have purchased from @brennon272 ? I understand the speculation and comments from the grandstands, but we need to narrow the focus and nail this down. thank you.

So, Going through the thread It appears that the following individuals have publicly indicated that they have purchased primers from Brennan.
Please indicate whether you made a purchase and sent money, what you purchased, quantity, and if you have received them. Some names may be redundant as you have already replied.
@Baron23
@Glassaholic
@Shierscomm
@GBMaryland
@precisionrifleman
@RixsterNaz
@DROWN

If there i anyone else that I am missing, please let me know! Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: TxWelder35
I will say some here don't give scammers nearly enough credit. Facebook and the internet is full of guys selling tons of ammo and components at regular ole prices. But they are scammers taking money. Some even have full blown websites!

Even if you sent checks to an address...doesn't mean it's his address. He knew when those checks would be and could steal them from their mailbox each day the checks pour in. Not that hard to find a nice house and owners name. There's a million possibilities.

The fact that "half were delivered" and "half were returned" and we've yet to verify ANYONE got anything....and hea basically disappeared at this point.....concerning. like was said, if I took that amount of money from people and there was an issue...money would be sent back or id at least find a way to update Even if there is nothing to update.

Another concern. He didn't offer refunds. He asked for patience till he gets home to reship them.

I truly hope everyone gets what they overpaid for.

Just a lot of fish piling up...and I wanted to reply just so I can follow the post...this is surely interesting.

Reactions: Wssickta and DIBBS
I would be calling my bank and canceling the transaction or getting information on whose account it went into. I think who ever purchased should send info to the MODS.....hopefully get this guy banned or get info off his account (address, ip address). Someone needs to do something here before this guy runs off with $10k

Last seen here February 26th, NFG

I sincerely hope that all who sent funds to purchase receive their product.

Last edited:
Did anyone take him up on anything in his second offering?

Primers

5k Case of Federal no 100 Small Pistol Primers (2 avail) - $1300
5k Case of CCI Small Pistol Primers - $1300
1k Box Winchester Large Rifle Magnum - $300
1k Box Federal Small Pistol Magnum Primers (4 Avail) - $235
1k Box of CCI BR2 APS Strip Primers (4 Avail) - $225
1k Box of Small Rifle Magnum Primers (3 Avail) - $300
1k CCI Large Rifle Magnum Primers (2.5 Avail) - $300/1k

Powder

Ramshot Tac Rifle - case of 10 1ib containers - $850
IMR 4831- case of 10 1ib containers (2 available) - $900

This sucks if it truly is a scam.......

Something about a fool and their money....

So many red flags after reading all this.

Doc

E0329C1E-8E11-4797-B1CA-B764C5D30DC7.jpeg

Reactions: Geno C. and Krob95
The guy has several other purchases and sales on here. How about one of you reach out to someone that brennon bought an item from and see if the address they shipped items to him is the same address you guys are seeing here?
I called him today. went instantly to voicemail. no return call.

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
I've got no skin in the game but @precisionrifleman did leave him + feedback the same day he said he would take some primers. Perhaps he will chime in. Hope it turns out fine for all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210306-191314.png
    Screenshot_20210306-191314.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: Baron23