• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Federal Gold Medal Match Large Rifle Primers *Free Shipping*

Alright guys, I have officially switched to UPS and everything seems to be going just fine! All prices below include ups hazmat shipping with full insurance. Preferred payment is Zelle but can also take check or USPS MO. Best way to contact is via PM.

Here are the remaining primers I have:
Br2 - $950/Case shipped
Br2 APS Strips - $770/4k shipped
Federal SPP- $1200/Case shipped
CCI SPP - $1200/Case shipped
CCI SRP - $1000/4k shipped
Federal SPMP - $800/4k shipped

*Can be added to any order*
Federal GMM LRP - $225/1k 2 boxes available
Winchester LRMP - $225/1k 1 box available

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23
Alright guys, I have officially switched to UPS and everything seems to be going just fine! All prices below include ups hazmat shipping with full insurance. Preferred payment is Zelle but can also take check or USPS MO. Best way to contact is via PM.

Here are the remaining primers I have:
Br2 - $950/Case shipped
Br2 APS Strips - $770/4k shipped
Federal SPP- $1200/Case shipped
CCI SPP - $1200/Case shipped
CCI SRP - $1000/4k shipped
CCI SRMP - $625/3k shipped
Federal SPMP - $800/4k shipped

*Can be added to any order*
Federal GMM LRP - $225/1k 2 boxes available
Winchester LRMP - $225/1k 1 box available
Well, with my shipment being the worst problem child, I can now attest that shipping issues seem to be resolved as my BR-2’s are in Maryland about 20 miles away at the UPS hub. They will be delivered tomorrow.

As for FedEx....they suck sweaty balls and I will avoid them if at all possible. And that’s not just these primers but other stuff I shipped and which took a tour of the country all the while showering crap for tracking data. It’s a shame. 20 years ago the business I was in used them all the time and they were bullet proof. Certainly no longer the case.

FINALLY!!!....damn primers have more road miles on them than a a Greyhound bus.

@brennon272 - UPS came thru....clearly never, ever use FedEx again...send by Mongol on Yak back before giving anything to FedEx again. haha

1616784080865.jpeg

1616784014129.png

1616784042168.png

We all know you're in the back yard with a hammer hitting them one at a time like it's the Chinese New Year. ;)