• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: KAC PVS-30 Refurb

USMCsean

Former Jarhead
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Ohio
    For sale is a refurbished Knights Armament PVS-30 clip-on night vision device.

For anyone who isn’t familiar, you can mount this in front of any properly zeroed day optic. The unit is collimated and there will be minimal POI shift (<.25 MOA). Rated for up to 50BMG recoil.

1651 FOM, clean tube and lenses. Minor nicks and scratches on the housing that do not alter performance.

Unit has been meticulously cared for and has never been run hard or dropped.

A soft padded case is included, which is not pictured.

The only accepted forms of payment are Venmo, Apple Pay, mailed personal check or USPS Money Order. Payment must be sent Friends and Family or you cover the additional credit card fee. Unit will not ship until funds clear my bank account.

$4500 shipped and insured. ITAR restrictions apply. I will only ship to the lower 48 states.

I can provide multiple references if needed. If you look through my feedback I have sold other high dollar items.

NO TRADES at this time.

Please email [email protected] or PM for phone number as it is faster for me.

image0.jpegimage8.jpegimage9.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage7.jpeg