• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knives WTS: LNIB Benchmade 980SBK Turret

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Hiders' -

I have a LNIB Benchmade 980SBK Turret for sale. This is a great tactical knife from Benchmade's BLACK LABEL Series. The 980SBK Turret is a beautiful, well-balanced knife with OD Green G10 scales, a stout, black, partially-serrated drop-point blade of S30V steel, AXIS Lock, and jimping at the hilt of the handle for a sure grip. Never carried or cut with, no scratches or scuffs on the blade or handle. I'm only selling it because I prefer to carry a Triage 917SBK for it's glassbreaker.

Please note that the first four (4) photos shot against the ceramic floor are more representative of what the OD looks like in-person. All photos are of the actual knife for sale and were shot by me on different days and the different lighting changed the perceived handle/scale color. I will send high-res photos to serious Buyers at their request - just PM me. See photos below, and thanks for looking!

$250.00 Shipped Insured Priority Mail. Payment to be Postal Money Order OR PayPal F&F. If you want to use PayPal G&S the price is $260.00. First "I'll take it and a PM to me for payment details gets the Turret. Buyer must PM me within 24 hours to arrange payment or I will assume the Buyer flaked and relist the Turret. Sorry, not interested in trades.

Overall Length: 8.6"
Closed Length: 4.9"
Blade Length: 3.7"
Blade Material: CPM S30V Stainless Steel
Blade Attributes: Stainless, .124" thick, Rockwell Hardness 58-60
Blade Type: Drop Point
Blade Edge: Partially Serrated
Blade Finish: Black
Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
Opening Mechanism: Thumb Stud
Handle Material: OD G10
Carry: Tip Up