• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: **SOLD**Accuracy International AT Folder Buttstock in Pale Brown w/ Target Adjustable Buttplate

buckshizzo

Minuteman
Jul 11, 2014
California
Hello All,

I converted my AT folder buttstock to the AX buttstock, so for sale is an Accuracy International AT folding buttstock in pale brown with the AI target adjustable butt plate. Buttstock is in great condition. This will be great for those who have the non-folder AT version.

It comes with :
  • Victor Company grippy cheek rest and two spacers
  • AI adjustable thumb screws
  • Male catch with fixing screw
  • Devcon epoxy for installation (left over from my install, I did not use much)
Asking for $375 shipped via FedEx. Money order, check, and PayPal preferred. PayPal friends and family or add 3%. I can also send you an invoice via PayPal plus 3% if you prefer. Check will have to clear prior to item being shipped.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you need additional pictures. Thanks for looking.

20190520_041717527_iOS.jpg20190520_041809311_iOS.jpg20190520_041806237_iOS.jpg20190520_041902269_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have to sell it with the buttstock because I do not have the original parts for it. I cannot sell the buttstock without it.

Unfortunately I have to sell it with the buttstock because I do not have the original parts for it. I cannot sell the buttstock without it.

FYI someone with a non folding AT can use their original buttpad and spacers on the folding stock.