• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTS/WTT A few Freedom Arms revolvers

ohiofarmer

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 3, 2002
    Central Ohio
    I’d like to sell, or trade, a revolver or two. I’m interested in partially trading for an unbuilt custom action. Short, long, single or repeater- let me know what you have. Borden, BAT, Impact, LonePeak etc.

1. FA Model 83 Premier octagon barrel 500 Wyoming Express. 7.5” with factory action job and ebony micarta handles. Adjustable sights. Includes the box. I have some ammo and brass as well. $2750 for the revolver without extras from my local dealer to yours.

2. FA Model 83 Premier in 454 Casull with adjustable sights that’s still unfired in the factory box. 5.5” Octagon barrel and ebony micarta grips with a factory action job. $2650 shipped insured from my local dealer to yours in the lower 48.

3. SOLD FA Model 83 Premier in 454 Casull with adjustable sights (fiber optic front) that’s also unfired in the factory box. 4.75” Octagon barrel with ebony micarta grips, the round butt option, factory action job and an over travel screw (trigger and hammer are polished and jeweled) extra .45ACP cylinder. $2950 shipped insured from my local dealer to yours in the lower 48.

If anyone needs some 454 brass to go with one, I have quite a lot of factory Winchester brass and quite a bit of Freedom Arms brass too.

Last edited:
    Interested in the 5.5" octagonal barrel. PM sent.

Last edited:
    I’d like to sell, or trade, a revolver or two. I’m interested in partially trading for an unbuilt custom action. Short, long, single or repeater- let me know what you have. Borden, BAT, Impact, LonePeak etc.

1. FA Model 83 Premier octagon barrel 500 Wyoming Express. 7.5” with factory action job and ebony micarta handles. Adjustable sights. Includes the box. I have some ammo and brass as well. $2750 for the revolver without extras from my local dealer to yours.

2. FA Model 83 Premier in 454 Casull with adjustable sights that’s still unfired in the factory box. 5.5” Octagon barrel and ebony micarta grips with a factory action job. $2650 shipped insured from my local dealer to yours in the lower 48.

3. FA Model 83 Premier in 454 Casull with adjustable sights (fiber optic front) that’s also unfired in the factory box. 4.75” Octagon barrel with ebony micarta grips, the round butt option, factory action job and an over travel screw (trigger and hammer are polished and jeweled) extra .45ACP cylinder. $2950 shipped insured from my local dealer to yours in the lower 48.

If anyone needs some 454 brass to go with one, I have quite a lot of factory Winchester brass and quite a bit of Freedom Arms brass too.

Received my FA revolver,proof carbon blank and brass. All is as described. Couldn’t be happier. Great seller here