• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT My Vortex StrikeEagle 1-8

BornLifted

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 18, 2018
Happy New Year ya filthy animals!

I’m looking to change out my optic set up on my 223wylde build. I have a vortex 1-8, illuminated, sitting in a one piece cantilever vortex mount, vortex throw lever, and flip up caps. It has the AR-BDC2 reticle. It has been on my 20inch 223wylde build, very mild loads. Only approximately 60-90 total rounds with this optic on the rifle. The majority of its life it has been sitting in my safe. I have the box original box.

I am strictly looking to trade this thing. I shot my buddies build and he had an optic that was a 2 or 3x to begin with mounted with a red dot on top and that is the set up I’m looking to change it out for. I am not expecting a complete trade for this set up, but at least a variable optic to start. Ideal would be 3-18, 3-15, 2-??? Like I said it’s in my safe. I can get pictures if you’d like and add them to list, or send them privately. It is in near pristine condition only shot at an outdoor local range, nothing crazy out in the woods or mud, or rain/snow. Let me know what you have and if you’re interested. Given the deal I will possibly pay shipping both ways for both items.
Very Respectfully