• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT: TOILET PAPER (the good stuff) for high end optics

Dang I just traded a NF Atacr for a open box of face masks made in China............!!!!!!

Wife just came home from Sam's club with $370 worth of baby wipes, tissue and navel oranges. Not sure what we are going to do with the Navels.

Went to Publix this afternoon to stock up on really important stuff; you know, like chocolate candy and beer.
They had bunches of toilet paper, tissues, wipes and stuff.
Since every sporting event in the world has been cancelled WTF needs any of that stuff now? (well expect TP)

Wife just bought some fancy charmin since it was all that was left. Got an 18 pk worth $20 if you're interested. Shipping might double the price. We are used to the cheap stuff. I know where my butt has been, no need to spoil it.

Last edited:
I was at the base commissary and there were 3 big packs of Charmin you know the huge ones that have like 60 rolls in them? I thought to myself "should I be an asshole and buy all this?"

The answer is yes, yes I did.

But we are a family of 5, and 4 of them are women. So we go through like 3 rolls a day even when I am at work.

We live in the middle of nowhere New Mexico, and this entire area is completely devoid of; milk, toilet paper, paper towels and baby wipes.

I haven't seen a bottle of rubbing alcohol for sale since February.

A few days of good monkey ass and you people realize this just might be a good deal.

How come the liquor stores don't have empty shelves. Do you people not realize you will be quarantined with your wife and kids for the next few weeks. I can wipe my ass with about any thing but NO WAY I am running out of booze....

Always an alternative...

Attachments

• 1CA70A1D-4168-4311-9880-D800AF8FB725.png
    1CA70A1D-4168-4311-9880-D800AF8FB725.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
  • 175531AA-F83C-4F6E-B17E-99F676D50AB1.png
    175531AA-F83C-4F6E-B17E-99F676D50AB1.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
So.. Ill be honest when i read this topic the other day when it started i thought HA just another person complaining that someones prices of optics is to high etc etc. So we all knows as of yesterday here schools, meeting are shut down. OK i guess ? WTF.... I almost shot 3 people at my costco this morning. I must live a sheltered life cause it is like Y2K here, nothing on any shelves at all, no meat, no fruit, no TP or paper products at all, WTF is wrong with everyone. There was a lady there really upset ... honestly .. really up set that they had no water and she thought that the water source would become no good ?? I did offer if she REALLy needed water she could come to the farm and we have a spring for our water... thought that was nice of me, she replied that thats where it would be contaminated first and it would have to be filtered or treated ? What is worng with everyone today ?

rant over ..carry on. Sorry

Reactions: Yasherka and jmw
So.. Ill be honest when i read this topic the other day when it started i thought HA just another person complaining that someones prices of optics is to high etc etc. So we all knows as of yesterday here schools, meeting are shut down. OK i guess ? WTF.... I almost shot 3 people at my costco this morning. I must live a sheltered life cause it is like Y2K here, nothing on any shelves at all, no meat, no fruit, no TP or paper products at all, WTF is wrong with everyone. There was a lady there really upset ... honestly .. really up set that they had no water and she thought that the water source would become no good ?? I did offer if she REALLy needed water she could come to the farm and we have a spring for our water... thought that was nice of me, she replied that thats where it would be contaminated first and it would have to be filtered or treated ? What is worng with everyone today ?

Sheep. Easily led

I just came from a remote base commissary. The only meet on the shelves is the stuff that is $50 or the stuff that is full of bones. No chicken, pork or turkey. No fish.

Public education...........

I just bought a case of Biden campaign shirts! I’ll just wipe my ass with them!