• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s WWII BOMBER IN HIGH DEF. OVER THE ARIZONA DESERT!

Re: WWII BOMBER IN HIGH DEF. OVER THE ARIZONA DESERT!

Very nice. The scene with the other plane thru the canyon was awesome.

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Regards from Paul in Kingman, AZ

Great video and gorgeous planes. I love flying over that area.

That was a great video. There's always been a special place in my heart for the B17.

Got to walk/climb through one at the Albany airport...holy crap, those suckers have no room in them! Tight spaces, narrow catwalk thru the bomb bay. Look big in the WW2 films, but all the room is taken up by bombs and guns. My favorite toy, when I was crawling the carpets was a plastic P-38 Lightning(Yeah, I'm a Geezer)

Imagine what it would have been like to be hiking some of those canyons with the sound of 6 Pratt & Whitneys flying overhead, it would have been aural heaven

Great Music... Well done...

Can you only imagine them taking off en masse in the 40's....

that being said had a B2 fly over the house a couple of days ago.....amazing also

That's cool when I was about fifteen I actually got to fly in that exact plane Over Prescott we took off in the front gun bubble I'll never forget that day .....

Kudos,great find mang ! !

on my way to work this morning i saw two similar type aircraft taking off and flying off in formation at a local airport. Was it these two? I dont know as these were based out of Falcon Field, and i was near Deer Valley...but still cool to see flying low over the freeway.