• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater WWII Vet shoots 5" group @ 1000yds

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/93uuitmbW8c"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/93uuitmbW8c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

All credit to finding this video goes to bartholomew roberts over at thefiringline.

Amazing video.

Re: WWII Vet shoots 5" group @ 1000yds

Old timers really are fascinating people.
    I agree. Sad to see so few of his generation left. Probably the best generation of men and women this nation has seen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old timers really are fascinating people.
    I agree. Sad to see so few of his generation left. Probably the best generation of men and women this nation has seen. </div></div>

+1

<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #000099"> <span style="font-weight: bold">OUTSTANDING!</span> </span> </span>

Anybody reading this .You'll be missing out if you thumb past this.Watch it.

What an awesome and touching video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 20incher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody reading this .You'll be missing out if you thumb past this.Watch it.</div></div>

Yeah i probably should've posted it in the rifle section so everyone could see it.

Very nice video. Its nice to see that at his age he was still considered to receive that award. Good on him im sure it means the world to him.

Watching that and thinking back about this past weekend at Park Mammoth really throws some interesting perspective on this whole discipline, long range shooting, and how it has evolved.

WOW talk about a feel good video. To spend 15min/w someone like that would be honor!! Thanks!!!

im not impressed..........just kidding, he's from when men were men days

That's the most motivational video I have seen in a long time!
    Epic stuff!

Very Cool.

Ted was at the Battle of the Bulge and Bastogne. Serious, serious stuff.

Cool video. Thanks for posting it.

BMT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old timers really are fascinating people.
    I agree. Sad to see so few of his generation left. Probably the best generation of men and women this nation has seen. </div></div>

+1000

This is the best I've seen in months. Must be just like riding a bike!!

The sacrifices Ted and others made for us can't be forgotten ....

Great video. Thanks for posting that.

Thanks for posting that Black

Robbie and Jason, two of Americas finest, I am honored to have served with them, and Mr Gundy is an inspiration to us all.

The WWII guys were great men! They fought and gave all for us. What a great honor to watch him make these great shots yet again!

That is an awesome video. My uncle sent it to me via email but it's good to watch over and over, again.

Truly inspiring... That man is from a golden generation of men and will be missed, thanks for sharing that video blackops

Thanks a TON for sharing that link ... amazing video ... Shows why they are the GREATEST Generation for so MANY reasons.

i agree 100%

All I can add is this:

"...At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them."

that was amazing. its good to see that he was honored for his work.
    it ment the world to him to receive the black hat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #000099"> <span style="font-weight: bold">OUTSTANDING!</span> </span> </span> </div></div>Agreed