• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship WWII Veteran 1/2 MOA group at 1000 yards

Re: WWII Veteran 1/2 MOA group at 1000 yards

that was something remarkable....

Pretty amazing and very cool. The shooting community should do more things like that for those guys...there are very few of them left. They did things with antiquated equipment that some of us have trouble with using the latest technology.

Now its just a waiting game for the "<span style="font-style: italic">it's only a 3-shot group"</span> crowd
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyHarry2029</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty impressive stuff, he makes it look so easy its unreal. </div></div>

Amen to that, plus to see how happy we was to get that 1903

Great video and one awesome shooter.

I have seen it at least 10 time and I love it each time I watch it.

That has got to be the most awesome video I ever saw.

That was some good shooting with both rifles.

That's why they are called America's BEST generation. Very very nice.

That is awesome! Love the head shots at the end.

What a humble man, and a very lucky at the same time. We truly do need more people like that in the world.

He is such a humble man. He has not lost that magic touch. My hat is off to you sir. Wonder how many can follow his opening act? MM

That was a great piece. I think we should show more appreciation for those guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ammo dog 2311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's why they are called America's <span style="text-decoration: underline">greatest</span> generation. Very very nice. </div></div>

Fixed it for you

It Will be a hard task picking up the flame after these guys and carrying on the cause, truely a great generation. Hard to follow and act like that, many thanks Sir

Good Lord!!! that was extraordinary. I also liked how he started it off by shooting the first target right in the dick- thats some real Army humor right there.

Very cool video, god bless our troops, present, past, and future.

I saw that when it was on the Outdoor Channel's Impossible Shots.

I never tire of watching it.

Remember the Fallen......Honor the living. This is what I would want to see if I ever I meet an Army sniper. Humility, grace, respect and confidence.

I saw that air on the Outdoor Channel a year ago or more I think. They have shooting shows on Wednesdays that air over and over, and Impossible Shots is the best one by far out of several. The famous, charismatic exhibition shotgunner that just died... His name slips my mind at the moment, but he was GREAT, he was a regular on the show. So is Miculek and Mossberg's shotgunner, who is younger but AWESOME using a basic Wal-Mart shotgun. Guys putting out candles with muzzleloaders, 11yo. shooting cards in half with an M4, so on and so on.

That whole show is awesome and HIGHLY recommended. It's THE BEST shooting show on TV, period.