• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Wyoming Trading Thread

I snagged one, but there was some Winchester 231 powder at the Rocky Mt Sports in Gillette. Also TnT Guns and Ammo still had a decent selection of pistol powders.

I see, good, I didn’t want to get busted.

I’d be interested in some 180 hybrids in decent quantities (1k +)of the same lot. Likewise for 108 Berger’s.

what are kegs of retumbo fetching on the open market these days? Or RL25.

I’ve yet to do business on this forum but like this idea of face to face local deals. Pm me if you want.

I see, good, I didn’t want to get busted.

I’d be interested in some 180 hybrids in decent quantities (1k +)of the same lot. Likewise for 108 Berger’s.

what are kegs of retumbo fetching on the open market these days? Or RL25.

I’ve yet to do business on this forum but like this idea of face to face local deals. Pm me if you want.
Holy shit I wish I had some of those bullets. Retumbo is impossible to find!!! Willing to sell or just interested in trading???

Holy shit I wish I had some of those bullets. Retumbo is impossible to find!!! Willing to sell or just interested in trading???
Yes, retumbo has been gone everywhere for quite awhile. I guess I’d think about just selling but I’d really rather trade. Them darn 180 hybrids are sure a hot ticket too!! I just no longer need all that powder since I traded my 338 LM.

Yes, retumbo has been gone everywhere for quite awhile. I guess I’d think about just selling but I’d really rather trade. Them darn 180 hybrids are sure a hot ticket too!! I just no longer need all that powder since I traded my 338 LM.
Pm sent!!!!!!!

I've got a couple thousand CCI 450s, old stock but stored well if anyone needs some of those.

I am looking for a box of CCI 400 small rifle primers. I have to trade CCI 200 large rifle primers. 1000
Sheridan- Buffalo - area.

Sign at the County Fairgrounds in Laramie says there is a gun show Saturday and Sunday, Feb 13-14. I usually attend for the entertainment value.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the cci450 primers. I have some large pistol primers to trade and I still have 10 1lb sealed bottles of ww748 for trade too.

I still have 2,000 large pistol primers and 10 lbs of 748 to trade. I'm in need of small rifle primers.

custer SD

heading over to thermop next week. Either over 16, or casper way

I have pistol powders available for $25/lb FTF in Laramie. Alliant Blue Dot (It's working well in 9mm. Also suggested for .357 and .44Mag.), H-110, W296, WC820 (original H-110). There may be another one or two I'm forgetting. Feel free to ask.

Cheers, Richard

I’ve got:

2lbs Imr 4831
1lb retumbo
200 federal large magnum primers

I need:
large rifle primers
143 ELD-X
H4350
50- 300 win mag brass
7 wsm full length die

I’ve got:

2lbs Imr 4831
1lb retumbo

I need:
large rifle primers
143 ELD-X
H4350
50- 300 win mag brass
7 wsm full length die

hit up dogsniper, i think he's after 4831

I’ve got:

2lbs Imr 4831
1lb retumbo

I need:
large rifle primers
143 ELD-X
H4350
50- 300 win mag brass
7 wsm full length die
I have some CCI BR-2 large rifle primers that I would trade for the Retumbo. I'm in Powell, where are you located?

Looking for Hornady 300WM and 300PRC brass. Ive listed some of the powders I have for trade earlier on this thread. I also have a lb of reloader 22 and a lb of ramshot magnum.

I have some CCI BR-2 large rifle primers that I would trade for the Retumbo. I'm in Powell, where are you located?
I can be in Gillette or Sheridan or rapid city...I work in the places several times a month

I've got 5lbs of IMR4451 getting delivered tomorrow. Anyone wanna trade straight up for h4350, RL23, RL16, or 8208XBR? If not I'll use it but figured I'd check and see first to save doing some load development.

I have 1000 federal large rifle primers.
I need 143 eldx Gillette Sheridan rapid city

lander peeps, the shop across from mcdonald's had 800 packs of 22lr as of 2pm yesterday, limit 2

and the lady with the mullet down by the river had a quite a bit of reloading components outside of primers.

grabbed (edit 1lb) at 36$ a pop for lever but she had about 6lbs of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyfox
I’m in Cody looking for BR-2’s, and 140 Eld-m 6.5’s. I’ve got 1000 cci 250 and some different powders possibly, feel free to pm me if needed

lander peeps, the shop across from mcdonald's had 800 packs of 22lr as of 2pm yesterday, limit 2

and the lady with the mullet down by the river had a quite a bit of reloading components outside of primers.

grabbed (edit 1lb) at 36$ a pop for lever but she had about 6lbs of it.
do you remember what she wanted for a box of 800? was is the federal blue box bulk ammo? and would you be willing to ship a couple boxes to gillette?

i was just in gillette.. shoulda got me on the horn. back home in custer now.

the 22lr was at that new shop in town.. don't know the name. they are across from mcshits. 59.99$ for 800

i like that lady with the mullet. she's good value.