• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater X-men Origins: Wolverine (2009) Workprint, Divx

Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine (2009) Workprint, Divx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18ssp2md</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just watched this. Its Dvd quality.

Forum Link list
http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showtopic=134037

Links are getting shutdown as they get banned. So download it while you can. Keep watching the forum for new links. If you cant get it.

Working link> its slow give it some time

http://www.mrbrownee70.com/forum/watch.php?host=fu&gid=5766897 </div></div>

Very slow... But it works!

Yes, Under preferences Just set your DIVX player to download once complete and go to bed/work.

Does it download to my divix file while im waiting?

Yes once its complete it downloads in a matter of seconds.

I didn't know this I had it downloading and buffering so I could watch it. I guess I should probably cancel the download and just let it roll? I've been so excited about this movie, I can't believe that you found it already out in this kind of quality. I've already noticed a few places where the effects aren't even finished. LOoks great.

yea just a few missing special effects its very complete tho. There is no reason to download and let it buffer. Your just making them go slower by doing both. Do one or the other.

Usually there fast enough to watch while there buffering(then it auto saves), you delete it if you don't want to keep it. However, seeing this is the only working link atm I can find. Thousands of people are probably downloading it as well which is why its slow.

BTW If you cant figure out how to auto download. When its done buffering just >right click on the player>Save video

18ssp2md, you're the man. I've been waiting for this movie to come out since it was rumors many years ago. Even though the movie wasn't "finalized" in terms of effects; damn it was AWESOME. I didn't know if I wanted to watch it or not, but I just couldn't wait, and I'm glad that I didn't. Thanks for passing this on, I'm one of the biggest Wolverine fans ever and have hundreds of his comics to prove it. I can't wait to see this opening day, if you're a comic fan, and even if you're not; I believe it's definitely worth the price to see it in the theaters. Thanks 18ssp2md

That was awesome. Now I'm really pumped to see the finished product. If you watch it, be sure to watch everything. There are 2 snippets buried in the credits.

CWJ

Watched the movie and it was great. It was unfinished with some scenes were computer animated but over all I liked it a lot.

Hey guys,

Seen the finished thing, nice action scenes (opening credits rock!), okay story line, but I was a little under-awed with some of the special effects.

Overall though, it's worth the ticket price.

Cheers,
TheLongShot