• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision X27 - Is This For Real?

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
Anyone had hands on with this?
I know damned little about NV technologies, but this seems too good to be true.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c_0s06ORTkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm with you bro. I've got no idea if that's legit, but if the EMCCD footage is accurate then it seems at least possible. In the comparison you can see the similarity in image type, just a higher quality. I'm still trying to wrap my head around NV being able to decipher colors though. That's just way behind any experience I've ever had.

My brother was at Anton Bauer, there was a camera company a bunch of years of ago with this tech.

He showed me footage at least 3 years ago of full-color night vision

That is very impressive, and so is Gen 4 NV, But I think Thermal is awesome.

What they are showing is the camera. There are these goggles out there. As far as I can find for now they are militia to Govt/Leo
do a search on fusion goggles you can find at least three suppliers.

Bad ass, not going to be with in reach of the average American Joe. I can see me trying to convince my boss we need two of these on the ship. Keep the pirates off the stern.

Bad ass, not going to be with in reach of the average American Joe. I can see me trying to convince my boss we need two of these on the ship. Keep the pirates off the stern.

Yep and a Nice Magnum type Rifle to get the message across to help bridge the language barrier,

Lololololo

John.

Yes, new Pair these x27's, and while your asking, get a pair of SA m60 sitting patiently for you outside port and starboard side of the wheelhouse wings .Then you will be sittin pretty .

Last edited:
What they are showing is the camera. There are these goggles out there. As far as I can find for now they are militia to Govt/Leo
do a search on fusion goggles you can find at least three suppliers.
-
so is this digital or analog or ???

Yes this is very real! I personally know a guy that has been working on the development of the x27 for years. This thing don't play around!!!

Right now it's huge. It's the size of something you would mount on a tank. From what he says they have it exactly how they want it to be except for size. They are working on a way to make it smaller to run it on a goggle setup. He said they are not that far away either! Obviously they won't give out many details but he did say that most of the magic is in the lens system and coatings. Tube night vision will be a thing of the past in 10 years.

Jay

This product caught my attention, so I did a quick look at the company.
Is it a publicly traded stock? Yes
Price range high - low past 52 weeks. Not very promising, Currently trading around 30 cents.
My best guess, this company will be absorbed by one of the larger defense companies.
Warranty on some of their older thermals ONE YEAR.

This tech has been around for several years... Its been shopped to DOD, but no major contracts... Promising technology, the size is the limiting factor

This product caught my attention, so I did a quick look at the company.
Is it a publicly traded stock? Yes
Price range high - low past 52 weeks. Not very promising, Currently trading around 30 cents.
My best guess, this company will be absorbed by one of the larger defense companies.
Warranty on some of their older thermals ONE YEAR.

I'm not sure that's correct. The company looks to be private and while they haven't been awarded any huge contracts they have gotten over $7 million in contracts to date. I hope they can make a go of this.

The x27 is legit. I was looking at purchasing one from mike last year. They're a pretty cool optic. Hook up a atomos ninja and you've got color 1080p. What's even more impressive is some of the 1024x 768 thermal cameras they offer that output 720p.

Tube night vision will be a thing of the past in 10 years.

Jay

YEAH......... They been sayin that since I was a Lance Corporal ... And oh by the way that was more than a couple presidents ago. Granted technology marches forward and if a stunning development comes along Waaa Whoooo but I aint given up on image intensification Juuuuust yet.

I2 Tech

YEAH......... They been sayin that since I was a Lance Corporal ... And oh by the way that was more than a couple presidents ago. Granted technology marches forward and if a stunning development comes along Waaa Whoooo but I aint given up on image intensification Juuuuust yet.

I2 Tech

True it has been said for many years . I believe the technology has made it to where this has advanced image intensification but who knows how long it will take to get into a useable size housing. Just imagine the image as seen above in the video, but in a light weight goggle! I kinda hope it don't happen.... I'll go broke buying one then

nice to see a pocket sized piece off kitt in the future with interchangable lenses.. weapon mountable.. then you have it all in one

True it has been said for many years . I believe the technology has made it to where this has advanced image intensification but who knows how long it will take to get into a useable size housing. Just imagine the image as seen above in the video, but in a light weight goggle! I kinda hope it don't happen.... I'll go broke buying one then

It's coming very soon and no need to give up image intensification, you have the best of both worlds. This Chromatra system we are working with since Shot has gotten a MAJOR size reduction from the 1st iteration seen in the Vid below, MUCH smaller. More to come very soon with pics and vids of the capability...This is a break through of large proportions we feel.

Last edited: