• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

xbox live gamer tags

VAN1LLA G0R1LLA

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2011
who here is also on xbox live?
whats your gamer tag?
mine is VAN1LLAG0RILLAZ hit me up if you want to play some COD3 of BF3

Re: xbox live gamer tags

Heck yeah BF3..... wonder if there's some balistics charts out there, Im getting tired of using a spoiler shot to get my range and hold down.....lol, too much?

You have to use the objective points to range your distance to the targets. It works pretty well that way and is rather effective.

T1tanterry
BF-3 and COD:BO for now I might get MW3 time allowing.
Is it bad that Im a terrible sniper in BF-3 I took the optics off my mk12 and brawled with it to get an acog.

xxAmazingDogxx, and DrSneakyLucario will school you all on the latest COD version.

If you think you are fast and have a good set of racers, you'll find Switchblade762 in the ABC's lobby on Forza Motorsports 4's online racing Community room, member of Team Grassroots Motorsports('tgrm' team tag), of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine. ANy team member who messages me and asks gets the team/magazine logo for their car to use as they wish, but it IS requested that the placing of the magazine logo on your racers lets people know you race clean, and don't talk too much smack.

If you see this, you may as well just give up because you will lose by at least 1500', if not by a whopping 3000' on some courses. Yes, my cars are fast...many of them faster than me, but we seem to do well enough to make 100 online victories easy enough in the last few weeks

Spa1966II.jpg

gamertag: vervinator

I have been playing mostly BF3 and mostly play on Fri,Sat,Sun evenings. Hit me up and we will blow up stuff with tanks.

DeputyDawg446

I play BF3 mostly. I typically run 1,2, or 3 in ranking. I would love better squads to ensure more wins. Lets make this happen.

Charlie

Seems the latest game for the XBOX rats is Skyrim, a POV fight through lands of fantasy where one can be a cat fighter, or whatever and go through 'life' gaining blacksmith skills, fighting skills, majoc skills...The youngest has had it since Christmas and is currently level 35 and has beaten the 'career' mode twice. No2 son has figured out he can snipe the 'Preacher's' with his bow and arrows without getting caught too

Sir Johnnycat - play mostly MW3 (I miss Black Ops and go back to it some).

I'm the designated "hatchet man" that doesn't care about kill:death ratios. I run out into the open so you other guys can see where the snipers are!

ii mgd ii

COD MW3 (Decent support player)
Please add in the msg feild "snipers hide"

hagridsballfro

I love me some bf3 tdm. Or if you guys wanna fsu in a jeep we could play some rush.

BLAKSUNZ

BF3, MW3, Gears 3, Halo Reach. Haven't hooked up Live yet. Been off gaming coming on 3 years now (too busy with school). One more class to go and way to much free time now.

mines
shiyfire
it's the same user name on xbox and ps3,i play black ops amd some mw3.
i mostly get to play on weekends after 9pm.

rippinheadache. mostly on mw3, but lately has been few and far between.

Anyone play the original Modern Warfare (COD 4)? I think MW2 (and most likely 3) suck the big one compared to the original.

Mine is snipenace Bf3 mostly anyone ever wants to play send me a friend request.

Z8 (i was 112th to register my gamer tag, i was the ass out infront of bestbuy for 3 days) so that's <span style="color: #CC0000">Z8</span> on xbox superglide1978 on ps3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kthomas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone play the original Modern Warfare (COD 4)? I think MW2 (and most likely 3) suck the big one compared to the original. </div></div>

I agreee about COD 4 being the best but MW2 and MW3 are great games too.

XBL: l Rod Farva l
PSN: JohnnySasaki20

I usually don't play anything but CoD. Anything from CoD4-MW3 is fair game on both systems although I don't have W@W for xbox for whatever reason.

Oh and CoD4 is tied with CoD2 for being the best. Just for the record. CoD2 kicked ass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your sniping in BF3 I probably have your tags in my collection...</div></div>
Doubtful, my tags have only been taken 3 times. Twice by the same guy.

Spectre1098

Xbox Live, pretty much stick to Battlefield 3.