• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XCR 338 Lapua

BradleyH

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2013
Casey, Illinois
Well I just pulled the trigger on the Remington XCR 338 Lapua. But I can't seem to find any info on this on the Internet. But from my understanding is they are different from the police 338? At least they have a price diff, can anyone tell a little about it?

I've been trying to do the same research but Remington has the absolute worst website in the world! I'm looking at the xcr and also the 700p MLr but really can't find info on either.

I've been trying to do the same research but Remington has the absolute worst website in the world! I'm looking at the xcr and also the 700p MLr but really can't find info on either.
I agree completely, I know the XCR I purchased has an hs stock on it but idk why else the price difference is different. Barrel maybe?

Here are some pics, not the greatest quality
IMG_0024.jpgIMG_4129.jpgIMG_7251.jpgIMG_7348.jpgIMG_8759.jpg

Help me with some input!