• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COASTIE.308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2010
seattle wa
Good afternoon
I recently bought a xdm 5.25 .40cal and realy wanted to upgrade the holster and the internals and Im have troble finding custom/aftermarket parts for this platform. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mike

Re: XDM .40

All the XDM internals will work .. the only difference is the length of the slide and barrel. As far as holsters go there isnt much out there and my suggestion would be to contact B.A. Custom Kydex and talk with them, I know they can make you a holster depending on what youd like.

email [email protected]

Re: XDM .40

I just installed a Powder River Precision Match Trigger last night on my XD 45, pretty much night and day from the old trigger. I also did the titanium indicator and striker. I have a set of Dawson Precision sites on order, I should see this week. Totally stoked to shoot it.

You can also check out pistolgear.com they have a bunch of odds and ends.