• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

pooch

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2004
Utah
Whats loads factory or handloads are you shooting? Yes, I used the "search" function. TIA

Re: XDS Loads

.451 dia 185 gr nosler custom competition hp, over 9.0 gr accurate #5, cci standard large pistol primer, winchester brass @ 1000 fps ( through 5" 1911, have not chronied through the xds yet).
Shoots point of aim at 20 yards, runs like a top with no failures. It has got some snap to it though.

200g RNFP with 5g bullseye
factory 230's work fine, too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighPoint</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.451 dia 185 gr nosler custom competition hp, over 9.0 gr accurate #5, cci standard large pistol primer, winchester brass @ 1000 fps ( through 5" 1911, have not chronied through the xds yet).
Shoots point of aim at 20 yards, runs like a top with no failures. It has got some snap to it though. </div></div>

Easier to handle with the extended mags

I carry Hornaday Critical Defense ammo or Winchester PDX1. The ballistic reports of the PDX1 that I have seen showed it to be very reliable.