• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Xlr Evolution

KW is right there potentially are alot of different chassis' out there. That being said I really like my XLR for me it fits and feels really good. I tried several different systems before I purchased and for me the XLR was the one. They are super solid and the adjustments can fine tune the fit perfectly. I really like the tactical butt stock and everything remains tight and solid. I really like the size of the cheek piece as it is not as narrow as some and I can get a very good and repeatable cheek weld every time. Kyle is also excellent to work with and will keep you happy. I plan on buying a second soon to put a 223 in for my boys that way we can adjust the LOP as they grow.

Pros and cons? To buy or not to buy?

Love my XLR, a true best value in the chassis market. It's not cumbersome like some chassis, very adjustable, and spots for rails to go anywhere needed. Wish I had got it first. Won't be my last.

For what rifle? Depending on the boom stick you're considering it for, there may be other options worth looking at.

It's a 243 built on a 700 and I have a really good deal going with a cousin of mine on the chassis with all the rails and the tactical but stock just looking for any reason to rethink it

I had one XLR, a AICS, a McRees and a TAC21. Now I have two XLR's and looking for another. I am also on the list for a KRG X-Ray but have not used the KRGs yet. The XLR is GTG.

Sully

Where you at in Oklahoma Whiskey? I have a surgeon in one and your welcome to check to out.

I really like mine and would not hesitate to buy another. Especially if you are getting a good deal.

Where you at in Oklahoma Whiskey? I have a surgeon in one and your welcome to check to out.

I really like mine and would not hesitate to buy another. Especially if you are getting a good deal.

I'm from Seiling it's northwest Oklahoma I've messed with one with no action in it but if you're close I'd like to try shooting out of one

It's a 243 built on a 700 and I have a really good deal going with a cousin of mine on the chassis with all the rails and the tactical but stock just looking for any reason to rethink it

If it's a good deal, for sure. You have PLENTY of options at your disposal otherwise...KRG, JAE700, AICS AW or AX, Roedale Precision RCSII...There's heaps!