• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Grand Shootout

XLR Industries

Private
Minuteman
xlr.jpg

The XLR Grand Shootout presented by XLR Industries and directed by High County Precision is open for registration! We're extremely proud to be the tittle sponsor for this match, right in our backyard at the Cameo Shooting Complex! This venue is great for field style shooting with lots of natural shooting positions, high and low angle shots, and some tough winds! Match starts October 10-11 2020. Check it out and sign up https://practiscore.com/xlr-grand-shootout-1/register

Last edited:
Reactions: LawnMM
View attachment 7386245
The XLR Grand Shootout presented by XLR Industries and directed by High County Precision is open for registration! We're extremely proud to be the tittle sponsor for this match, right in our backyard at the Cameo Shooting Complex! This venue is great for field style shooting with lots of natural shooting positions, high and low angle shots, and some tough winds! Match starts October 10-11 2020. Check it out and sign up https://practiscore.com/xlr-grand-shootout-1/register
Aww man so tempting.

I would love to make it for this one, the Hornady Precision Hunter match at this facility was a blast!

Any other info on it?

Last edited:
Practiscore says starts 10/10 this thread says 10/11?

Is this a two day sat/sun or a one day or...what?

@XLR Industries
Sorry about that, how it is worded is not correct. Should state "match is on October 10&11 of 2020." It is a 2 day National PRS match, now registration and sight in is on Friday the 9 which will also have some fun side matches.

Quigley does a good job with his COF. I am bummed but I am going to have to miss this one as it is the middle of hunting season for me. Great venue though.