• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

XLR Industries ROCKS!!!

PRScustom

Private
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2011
I love my new chassis and it looks killer. However, the CS is beyond belief. I messaged Kyle today to ask him a couple questions. He was very quick to respond. I mentioned that I had stripped out part of the cheek rest because I was trying to Heeman the screws. I asked him if I could buy a replacement or how to fix it. He messaged me back and said not a problem. He is putting a new one in the mail tomorrow; FREE OF CHARGE. He didn't even want me to cover the shipping. Outstanding in my opinion. If you are looking for a great accurate chassis that looks sharp, you could not buy from a better guy. Thanks again Kyle.

Re: XLR Industries ROCKS!!!

+1 Can't wait to get the chassis. Customer service is perfect.

But I have to ask, where are the pics?
grin.gif

I knew I was gonna catch some flack for that. Here you go, the pics aren't that great though.
DSC08401.jpg

DSC08403.jpg

Savage FCP-K in .308
Atlas bipod
XLR in Copperish??
Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24X50mm
Ken Farrel Base and Burris xtreme tac rings.
There is that better???

nice that looks great!!!! That color goes great with the rest black on the gun love the combination

Yes. That is much better.

Seriously, that is one hot looking rifle.

But more importantly where is the range report?

I see you have the monopod rail. I ordered that option as well and can't find a picture anywhere of an FCP-K in an XLR with a monopod. Or any rifle in an XLR with a monopod.

Well give me a week and you can see an XLR with a monopod. I am ordering the accu-shot this morning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PRS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well give me a week and you can see an XLR with a monopod. I am ordering the accu-shot this morning. </div></div>

Sweet, thanks.

I love the copper/black color schemes with these xlr chassis'. Awesome to hear of the outstanding product with outstanding customer service

Hey I have the same rings scope and chassis and I'm having some issues sighting it in are you running a zero base or a 20moa

I think you will be happy. I have the exact setup except for badger rail and rings and all black. Just keeps shooting better and better. I agree Kyle was awesome to work with. Will post picks of this weeks targets when I get to a real computer

Looks great. I still have a 3 or 4 week wait for mine to get here. Only choices offered to me were black and green, really liking the bronze.

Shoot 15 rounds on Tuesday at 100 yds including the cold bore shoot (only one not touching) 3 5 round group average .493. XLR is rock solid!

Savage FCP-K 308
XLR Chassis
Badger Rings and Rail
Vortex PST 4-16x50
Atlas Bi-pod

Have fun with your new Rig!

Attachments

• IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg