• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

rwest309

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
Artesia NM
3500.00 shipped. Remington Defense XM2010 RACS Chassis in black. Ended up with a couple of these with the intention of a clone build but I’m not sure I’m ever going to get around to it. Someone more motivated can run with it and if you need more than one that can be accomplished as well.
B36F93F9-421D-4C29-AAA7-960796275185.jpeg
D322B485-DF95-4876-9999-BD6CDE414598.jpeg

Last edited:
would you trade 1 chassis for an M24 complete action with M24 trigger?

The M2010 RACS Chassis will work with a long action r-hand 700 or clone action. Although you might run into fitment issues depending on the bolt handle sweep with some aftermarket actions.

Reactions: ilikebmxbikes
Got any left? You had mentioned multiple? If you have a spare I got $4000 with your name on it.

Man I pieced together the parts I had left. Basically the entire chassis minus the top rail. I had a short action top rail so I did the logical thing and cut the rail right in front of the receiver. The forend will have a rail but the receiver will need its own. Then I sent the thing to get cerakote because it was an fde forend with a black chassis. It is still at the coating place so when I get it back I’ll send you some photos of it

Reactions: Sigma
Man I pieced together the parts I had left. Basically the entire chassis minus the top rail. I had a short action top rail so I did the logical thing and cut the rail right in front of the receiver. The forend will have a rail but the receiver will need its own. Then I sent the thing to get cerakote because it was an fde forend with a black chassis. It is still at the coating place so when I get it back I’ll send you some photos of it
Please do! I’d like to be first in line!

ill have a factory remington defense m2010 barreled action avail soon for whoever got one of these chassis