• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos XP-100R updates

TKellogg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2011
South West Michigan
Here is a pic of the 5-shot group on a 1" square that was shot today(100yds). Also added a NF NXS 5.5-22x56 MD since the last pic posted

Re: XP-100R updates

Maybe Im not picturing a good technique for shooting something like that, but how can you even see through the scope with that much eye relief?

It's kind of tough to be consistent since I only have 200rds down the tube but with that scope I find the target then pull my head back so I can still see the target and have my head far enough away it doesn't get smacked during recoil. It has worked pretty good so far but I think with more practice the gun is capable of shooting one hole groups.

Doesn't that light just flop around allot? Seems like it would constantly get right in front of the muzzle. Shoots well!

Dam, now thats funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't that light just flop around allot? Seems like it would constantly get right in front of the muzzle. Shoots well!</div></div>