• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Xrs or gen 1 razor

Riverlife87

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
like the title says xrs w/h37 or gen 1 razor ebr2b. Have the oppurtunity to pick either one up for same price but the razor is new and xrs is used.

I have a Gen I razor and a Bushy ERS. I prefer the Razor, mine has the EBR 2C.

Whats the difference with the 2b and 2c they both look similar

Whats the difference with the 2b and 2c they both look similar

After owning both (and two Gen I Razors), I wouldn't hesitate to go with the XRS. They are outstanding optics.

XRS (have one with the G2 reticle). Had a Gen 1 Razor ...kept the XRS. Both nice optics.

Ended up buying the G1 razor mil/mil ebr2b

my deciding factor was the illum and it was 50bucks less new vs used. And the h37 was way to cluttered

Had both, still have the XRS

I really liked the Gen1 Razor I had and wouldn't mind another. Great scope at its price point IMHO.

I'm not a fan of how you set the XRS zero stop. I have that on my .308 and a Gen 1 Razor on my Mausingfield and love it.

I have a Bushy ERS and I don't believe the glass on the Bushnell is up to the quality of the Gen I Razor that I used to own. I wish I could get the G2 reticle in my Razor though.

Gen 1 Razor is great. The tall turrets are the only think I would change on the Gen 1 Razor.

I have had both (athough my xrs had an h59 ret). I think the vortex is a better scope overall. if I were to buy another scope in the 1000-1200 price range, it would def be the vortex. the only thing the xrs has is more mag, but the glass was not as sharp. as long as youre getting the 10mil per rev vortex, that's the one I would go for

I didnt have the xrs but i did own the ers and the razor gen1. razor gen 1 takes the cake, sold the ers. now i have razor gen 2, much better than both.

I would give a slight edge to the XRS compared to the Gen I.

Cant wait to compare the XRSII to the Razor HDII. Its gonna be hard to beat that Vortex Gen II