• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Xsteel Targets.

Moose

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2005
    NJ
    I took my new 8 inch plate to the range and set it up at 300 yds.The steel has a great sound to it and all the bullets did was take the paint off the steel.This is the first ar500 steel i have shot and I'm very happy with it.

I have several of their targets and have really abused them. Coat of paint on them and they come out looking brand new each time.

I was surprised when i painted the target, it did look brand new.I been shooting cold rolled steel for the last 30 years and i was just tired of the sharp edges left on the steel.Dont need the welders gloves to handle the steel no more.

You point out a reality today. With the relatively low cost and easy availability of AR500 steel targets from many different suppliers, there is really no reason to shoot cold rolled steel, along with all of the potential dangers involved, including the possibility that you will catch your own flak when shooting it.