• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Xtreme Sniper Match...Xtreme Disappointment

Re: Xtreme Sniper Match...Xtreme Disappointment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The LE class's that were ran at Stone Bay ever so often went away around 1994 and never came back. They stopped when they fired all the instructors and cleared the school house out

So it was long ago and very rare. I was gonna suggest it may have been a weekend LE thing but his tiem frame didnt seem to fit this.

So no as i said we will have to see if Skiles allowed this guy to play at his school house when he was NCOIC there. If he did his training was in the last 8-10 year frame.

</div></div>

Nomad,

You are correct. Mostly weekends/long weekends between the classes. I was an armorer for an agency that went down a few times, last time in 1981. If you know any of the OLD staff ask them about Det cord, big trees and the old jungle trail ...

I once drank some beer with some SEALs in Rota. Am I a SEAL now?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I actually went through R&S School with a couple of SEAL communicators. Shit hot guys, but I would never consider myself equal to them just because I trained alongside them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arch Stanton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Einstein and all that crap about the relativity of things. What an idiot. </div></div> But he was probably correct about ignorance, not hydrogen, as being the most common substance in the universe.
wink.gif
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we will have to see if Skiles allowed this guy to play at his school house when he was NCOIC there.</div></div>

Have you spoken yet with Bill Skiles?

Arch spoke with him before i got to him!!

Arch confirms what we all basically say and this guy just cut his throat in many circles!!

Arch spoke with him before i got to him!!

Arch confirms what we all basically say and this guy just cut his throat in many circles!!

He is full of shit!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is full of shit!!! </div></div>

I'd really like to hear exactly what Bill Skiles had to say about Bruce Krell. I met Skiles last year in April while he was teaching a class with/for Krell's school.

Nomad, if you didn't speak face to face with Skiles, can you please get Arch Stanton to post here with Skiles' comments?

I'm gonna see tonight if he's got time to return my email. In June '07 his email was kicking back the autoreply.

+1

I'm interested too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: peanutlover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm gonna see tonight if he's got time to return my email. In June '07 his email was kicking back the autoreply. </div></div>

I sent an email to Bill Skiles a few nights ago. No response yet. Hopefully he's got time to respond.

In my email I apologized for asking him about something so petty and gossipy. After all, the man is helping train our young people for battle. He has much more important things to do.

That's true but it's also important to expose a fraud that is trying to take advantage of guys in the shooting community.

Marc

I too would be interested to hear what Skiles had to say. Interesting reading. A lot of half truths being put forth here. Mostly on Krell's part. Sorry I didn't see this from the begining.

Arch has left for awhile to enjoy life with a little lady.

Arch spoke with him and Arch wrote me and informed me of there talk.

In a nut shell Skiles wasnt very happy. I will not speak for Skiles and i have heard all i need and it equals what i know and have felt.

As stated before he is a piece of shit!!!
smile.gif

Sorry that this info hurts some of his loyal supporters but from what i read from the start of this and what he says all smelled fishy and was.

To be sure he is less than desirable. No need to be sorry about calling a piece of shit a piece of shit though. My only concern is some comments on here by others about their affiliation with the USMC Sniper community that is less than what it seems to be.

Woah this looks like a touchy topic that has got a lot of people up in arms for different reasons. I would have gone to that shoot and I had the perfect 308. Only reason why I didnt is I really dont think that I would have been up to par with anyone else at the course. I am still in the learning stages of target shoot at long ranges. I would like to say that from what I have read that it was a great idea that wasnt executed to everyones standards. With that said maybe there should be discussion into starting up another shooting competition with all the complaints, likes, dislikes, in mind. I live in Bakersfield and the only outfits I have to choose from are 2nd ammendment sports shooting course or what 5dogs offers. I would be interested in getting something like that started but I dont have the resources that many people on here have. So maybe those attended the shoot can give positive input in possibly getting another shoot event lined up.

From Bakersfield you could either shoot Vu's matches in Sac valley or Bill's at APS in Saugus. Either way, you'd meet some great shooters, learn a lot and have a great time for a lot less money than the XXXTREEEEM fiasco cost.

WOW. Thanks for the info NOMAD.

So now the story comes crashing down, eh? As if everyone didn't think this guy was talking out of his ass we now have it confirmed through a SME (Subject Matter Expert) that he is indeed talking out of his ass.

You'd think a guy that is supposed to be that smart would, well, be that smart.

Guess he came on here when the profits started to dwindle.
smirk.gif

It's SO X-TREME that I'm going to post the video!!!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FO2Abp0FbA0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FO2Abp0FbA0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Well, from skimming through some of these comments I've got a pretty good feeling for the Xtreme Sniper Match.

Along these lines, I've only been to the Steel Safari in NM, a couple ITRCs in Gillette, a few SRMs at Raton, and the Guernsey 3-Gun/precision rifle matches. How would they compare to Rifles Only in regards to UKD real world simulation (other that 2-way range)? Big difference? Similar?
Apologies for being a bit off topic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnAE308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, from skimming through some of these comments I've got a pretty good feeling for the Xtreme Sniper Match.

Along these lines, I've only been to the Steel Safari in NM, a couple ITRCs in Gillette, a few SRMs at Raton, and the Guernsey 3-Gun/precision rifle matches. How would they compare to Rifles Only in regards to UKD real world simulation (other that 2-way range)? Big difference? Similar?
Apologies for being a bit off topic. </div></div>

John this would be a interesting topic itself go make a post about it.

Let this thread and guy die out.

For anyone interested in receiving instruction from Mr. Krell, you should know that when he is not putting on badass Extreme Sniper Competitions, or teaching Call of Duty style CQB, he spends his off-range time testifying as an "expert" firearms witness for defense attorneys that defend cop killers.

Any LEO, or for that matter any patriot who helps him line his pockets with anything but lint, is eating their own. Every student he teaches helps lend credibility to his bullshit resume in court.

If you doubt my opinions or my facts, simply contact me. I am a POST certified firearms and tactics instructor with one of the largest LE agencies in the country.