• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Y’all see this shit?

Dta1

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2018
Southern Idaho
Don’t F with my neighbors.

93199045-BB05-4680-9BCB-D14C3E2053E9.jpeg

Reactions: Doc68
Added two more to the collection just for the occasion. Walther CCP stainless in 9mm for the wife and a CZ P10c for me. Also loaded a few hundred more 10mm’s cause who doesn’t love piles of shiny new ammo.
1590979588010.jpeg

Just got home from bar-league sand volleyball and the wife told me some friends advised her that some of the local Twitter accounts are advertising the same kind of message...

To supplement my wife’s 9mm AR (always has one 33rd mag of 147gr Speer GD), I moved my AR-15 and soft armor vest + three mags filled with 55gr Speer GD, my XD40 w/2 extra mags filled with 180gr Winchester Ranger-T, and added 2 more 33rd mags of Winchester 147gr Ranger-T for the wife to have in reserve to the bedroom closet.

If they want to come try their luck, they’ll quickly realize they’ve made a huge mistake...

I’m far enough from the city to probably not have to worry about it, but close enough to the interstate that I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Reactions: porter_jamie
Recieved this earlier tonight from my units command team.
IMG_2446.jpg

They only seek that free trip to meet 72 virgins unfortunately I only have 10,000 full metal tickets to give them so I guess it will be first come first served unless they stand inline and share.

103 out of 105 counties in Virginia voted to become '2A Sanctuary Counties'. Fuck the cities, they know better then to come out here. Anyway, I expect just hearing the always hungry wolves howling in the back yard would make them pass on by my place.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
I may have to take Tuesday off and go down to CMP and do some sighting in of new optics. Not that I see my AO having thugs making it over here; but ya never know.

Reactions: FishinGuns
It's either:

A - A masterful troll attempt to watch cops hang out in riot gear all night by themselves

B - The beginning of an exhibit as to why the 2nd exists, that police can't/wont protect you and the gov isn't far behind

eta - Talked with mom & dad today about this as they are in a very nice neighborhood at their vacation home in Florida where there was a riot/looting/burned down shit less than 15 mins away. Dad was in the US Army so he knows the drill with the AR he has, but we went over the soft spots in the house, figuring out how to barricade and funnel the access points (front door and primarily the big ass sliding glass doors all Florida houses have in the rear) so you end up dealing with only 1-2 people at a time from your defensive position instead of having to shoot in 6 different directions. Dad sounded like some sort of holiday was coming around lol

Those suburbian neighborhoods in Florida are an absolute bitch to defend from this standpoint.

Last edited:
You guys got this all wrong. It means that the little babies are all tired out after their little tantrum and are going back to their nice safe basements at mommy and daddy’s place to get their blankie and juice box.

They will be back after Instagramming pictures of themselves holding their fists in the air, catching fire, and playing wheel chock with a FedEx tandem!

Too much Ritalin in these ‘tards upbringing.

Sirhr

This is so tiring. I've watched this same scene play out all of my adult life, over 50 years. I've ridden through south and west sides of Chicago. I've watched this race, consumed with racial hatred, refuse to join polite society, repeatedly try to destroy the country, and the white race with it. I've watched ineffective attempts to mollify, coddle, placate, in other words, buy off, the hatred. I'm pretty much 'live and let live', but I feel I'm running out of options.

My fact checking department is making me a sammich, but this was too good not to post

View attachment 7340752

I'll unleash our cat on these badasses.... Not wasting other resources on these ruffians
Seeing those badasses.... I wouldn’t be concerned about leaving my daughter at home with her AR and only a single mag.....while expecting to see only 6 empty brass on the floor when I got home.

Why would they be so stupid and expose their plan? I'm thankful they are, and I hope no innocent families got hurt. Imagine if these retards could actually keep their plans to themselves?

Reactions: MadDuner
Why would they be so stupid and expose their plan? I'm thankful they are, and I hope no innocent families got hurt. Imagine if these retards could actually keep their plans to themselves?
Their entire existence revolves around social media. No wifi is like no air to them. You want to make them lose their minds? Block their cell service.

This is so tiring. I've watched this same scene play out all of my adult life, over 50 years. I've ridden through south and west sides of Chicago. I've watched this race, consumed with racial hatred, refuse to join polite society, repeatedly try to destroy the country, and the white race with it. I've watched ineffective attempts to mollify, coddle, placate, in other words, buy off, the hatred. I'm pretty much 'live and let live', but I feel I'm running out of options.

A large number of rule of law, law abiding citizens feel this way.
Wondering when elected officials are going to restore the rule of law "that 75% of citizens follow".... daily, freely, constitutionally, correctly, refusing to become lynch mobs,
following do unto others......

The 75% who daily suffer group punishment, restrictions, a level of fear, lowered quality of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
JUST SO, elected officials placating, mollifying, and pandering 'the protected class'
can keep that 'protected class' in the areas which that class has been herded into.... (low rent crime ridden ghetto)... and keep them in there with democratic installed feel good programs.

Instead of educating the protected class, providing life sustaining jobs, and moving them into polite society working toward common goal. And help Make America Great Again...
Its sad the media reports it ^^ that way, ignoring the people who come out of the ghetto as professional and succeed because, if you want to you can... hate the ghetto program enough to beat it, get ignored...

No, this is political failure that began before the 1860 dispute and the completely failed reconstruction that left a people rudderless and leaderless so they could be exploited.

Disagree if you want Dear Reader, BUT....

Where are the financial institutions located that were in existence b4, during, after 1860 and continue today to exploit the monetary system to the benefit of the uber wealthy.

Follow the $, who profits ?

What specific group has become uber wealthy without actually working for it, or sharing for the common good ?

Career politicians......

Career politicians whose lawmaking has kept the protected class herded into what is now recognized by most as ghetto. With dole programs to keep them there. Boiling.

Much like a certain government put another class of people in ghettos to strip them of their livelihood before putting them on a train,
while the 75% toiled on, feeding the beast that ran it. And the 75% went along with putting them in the ghetto, keeping them in the ghetto, and looking the other way when the trains ran.
There are parallels between then and now in the violence against those who disagree with the power structure.

While the 75% keeps on working, the angry 'protected class' recently mashed by covid restrictions and victimized further by it (they see it that way, being singled out, locked in, and dieing at a higher rate, while MSM keeps that public), that angry class SEES (what appears) protected whites murder a jogger in GA and a white officer murder in MN, and their social media lights up, and to the streets the angry people go. And go wild. That's normal when angry people get loose, any race, sex, or gender.

And to the casual observer, the number of white people rioting with them, video after video, after video, and in person observation , clearly indicates that it is no longer the 'protected class' thats tired of career politicians enriching themselves at the expense of all the people. Except they dont recognize it's the career politicians causing it....

There are lots of angry people of all kinds. That's visible in the videos.

Again, who stands to profit ????

Who makes the $ rebuilding the destroyed places. Who profits, politicians and the money centers.
And the companies who get to rebuild it all.

So, (sarcastically) it's ok for riots and looting. The looters will go home with plunder happy for a little while longer.
The machine will profit from rebuilding.

The police will be further vilified and tied down. Setting up the next money maker...

The government will have another excuse to take more control.
The 75% shrinks.....

The rule of law people get more angry too.

When the levee breaks and it floods, just sayin.....

Is there a solution ?????
Follow the $, hold the career politicians and the political machine to task. its them.....

It would appear that a lot of people blame "ALL" the police for the black deaths.... it's all the police 's fault.

It would appear that a lot of people blame the black race for the riots and destruction, it's all their fault (videos of white people with them should clarify that misinformation).

It is clear MSM is pushing these last two paragraphs as The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth.

And that's the propaganda lie the career politicians and political machine and money people want pushed.

See it, know it, and respond appropriately.