• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yanks are OUT!!!!

El Vaquero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Money can't buy them a World Series this year. Rangers all the way!!!

How about Girardi making Benoit take the banage off his face because it destracts the batters? What a prick! The head games didn't work. Neither did all the pitchers he went through.

Re: Yanks are OUT!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Vaq</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Money can't buy them a World Series this year. Rangers all the way!!!

How about Girardi making Benoit take the banage off his face because it destracts the batters? What a prick! The head games didn't work. Neither did all the pitchers he went through. </div></div>

Yea that move was pretty douchey. I guess when you're getting stomped, you have to resort to dirty tricks to get back in the game. Now that the yanks are out, I can honestly say, good luck to the remaining teams!

Re: Yanks are OUT!!!!

I hope the Brewers pull through tonight.
2-2 losing the last two in the series blowing a 2-0 lead.

GO BREW CREW