• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yes I deleted it, lol

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

So before anyone else sends me a PM asking about what happened to the Primer Group Buy thread, lolol...

I deleted it because:

1. It was NOT a group buy thread, it was purely an interest gauge thread.
    2. It was getting out of hand with the number of people that clearly for some reason or the other decided to NOT read the thread and continued to post "I will take 2k", "When is delivery timeline", etc etc
    3. It was getting out of hand with "Can we get this primer vs that primer".
    4. I had already mentioned that I had the import permit submitted, I had already mentioned there would be a TBD MOQ, I had already mentioned IF we do this that I would put up an automated order/check out system on website, I had already mentioned payment and delivery timelines, etc etc

Sincerely,
    Theis

+ 5k match small rifle
    + 2k match large rifle
    Are there any Mil Spec primers available?

• Haha
    Reactions: pmclaine
    I didn't bother to read the original post but can you tell me what happened to the primer thread or maybe put the details in this thread? Heehee

2. It was getting out of hand with the number of people that clearly for some reason or the other decided to NOT read the thread and continued to post "I will take 2k", "When is delivery timeline", etc etc

I read the post. I realized you were gauging interest and with people posting quantities they'd be interested in I assume would help with the "gauging" concept. Whether I said "would be interested in" or "I'll take" I don't remember. I was clear that this was not a done deal order thread. For those who responded with questions regarding your profit margin or those inquiring on 500 or 1,000 primers......there will always be idiots about.

Reactions: lariat
    Dear Theis,

Let me introduce you to The Hide. We’re a loose affiliation of gun-loving morons, nearly incapable of following the simplest of instructions, especially when bargain components might be available.

The Hide, this is Theis. He’s probably too intelligent to be on The Hide, but he is. Please treat him nicely or he will leave, and the average IQ on The Hide will drop by 10 points.

Sincerely,
    Chreis

Hi,

Summary....
    Prices gone to market price due to the tards, lololol

Sincerely,
    Theis
    I am not laughing at you, with you, too bad this forum does not have the option to let a thread stay in place, but the OP can shut off comments. Interest gauged-off, question answered-off.

+ 5k match small rifle
    + 2k match large rifle
    Are there any Mil Spec primers available?

F1A2F49E-FBE4-4929-B063-0982C858B981.jpeg

Reactions: bax and mdavlee
    I am not laughing at you, with you, too bad this forum does not have the option to let a thread stay in place, but the OP can shut off comments. Interest gauged-off, question answered-off.
    The ability for the author of a thread to delete posts and ban people from participating in that thread, would be the greatest breakthrough in forum intelligence in the history of forums.

Theis,
    Hi,
    I had my fun, can't ask for much more other than a paycheck, I don't work for free.
    Lots of primers too, and a run at Oprah to make the down payment on my helicopter.
    Regards,
    Foul Mike

• Haha
    Reactions: Threadcutter308
    Theis,
    Did you ever find out a number on what people where looking to get? I was getting pissed that people were asking how much you where going to make off the deal. If I had the know how and connections and “balls” to put myself out there like that I would have done it. So thank you for trying. I am wondering though how many could just the hide alone have ordered? It was getting good. People I believe were willing to miss mortgage payments to buy those primers. Lol.

Reactions: mdavlee
    Can we just ignore all the retards? There were plenty of us that committed to 40k-50k primers if you were willing to import them.

Even that is low number when talking about 17 million to sell at current market pricing instead of selling at the market price when the arrive.

The ability for the author of a thread to delete posts and ban people from participating in that thread, would be the greatest breakthrough in forum intelligence in the history of forums.

You could actually start your own forum, make your own rules, lock threads, ban people who disagree with you.

WAIT, you tried that and only 12 people joined. Then you returned here. 😂

It is not about the discount or bible verse, it’s a control issue. Let’s see how many mice I can get to jump through the hoop. 😉

Any thread more than 4-5 posts from the OP is like watching retards on parade.

Just miscellaneous regurgitation of previous erroneous posts.

You could actually start your own forum, make your own rules, lock threads, ban people who disagree with you.

WAIT, you tried that and only 12 people joined. Then you returned here. 😂
    He spews his shit on LRH too.

Reactions: 47guy
    If we can get 336 people to pay $3k up front @THEIS is covered. Unfortunately there’s probably not enough people willing to part w $3k 11 months out from delivery. So there we go right back where we are today.

If we can get a hundred or so committed up front Hopefully @THEIS or somebody is able to absorb the extra and sell them retail. Gouge the crap out of them.