• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yet another FBI led terrorist attack.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Every time a terrorist or mass killer does something evil in America the killer is supported by, encouraged and supplied, filmed and in many cases driven to the scene of the crimes by his FBI handlers and released to do harm to American citizens. Who exactly is the FBI working for these days? ISIS? Biden or Clinton crime consortiums, maybe Chinese government or Russian oligarchs? They sure as hell are not doing anything for the safety and security of this country.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nye-slas...ford-charged-attempted-murder-police-officers

Every time a terrorist or mass killer does something evil in America the killer is supported by, encouraged and supplied, filmed and in many cases driven to the scene of the crimes by his FBI handlers and released to do harm to American citizens. Who exactly is the FBI working for these days? ISIS? Biden or Clinton crime consortiums, maybe Chinese government or Russian oligarchs? They sure as hell are not doing anything for the safety and security of this country.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nye-slas...ford-charged-attempted-murder-police-officers
Unless their actions benefit the Democrap party - they aren’t interested in doing anything that benefits the safety or security of sheeple citizens of our country.

I thought this guy would be applauded for chopping on cops....?

I’m curious as to what their defense was seeing as how both survived, one even a wack to the head. Either they were extremely lucky or dude wasn’t that good with a knife. Scary times we live in.

It’s a win win situation for the FBI. If they stop it, they can get promoted/put it on their resume. If they fuck it up, ehh who cares if someone dies.

Reactions: BurtG
"A high-level police source told Fox News Digital that Bickford was being watched by the FBI's counterterrorism task force in the weeks leading up to Saturday's attack."

Does this mean the assailant was being coerced...coached.... why does this not surprise anyone......

"A high-level police source told Fox News Digital that Bickford was being watched by the FBI's counterterrorism task force in the weeks leading up to Saturday's attack."

Does this mean the assailant was being coerced...coached.... why does this not surprise anyone......

Every. Single. Time.

Reactions: Emerson0311
And here we have people wondering why the cop chopper's rights weren't trampled in order to prevent the attack.
Ya thats a fine line for sure. With the way they say this every time i want to know whos not on their radar and what exactly that means. We know theyre spying on everyone. Is that all they are doing or are they spinning these guys up

Ya thats a fine line for sure. With the way they say this every time i want to know whos not on their radar and what exactly that means. We know theyre spying on everyone. Is that all they are doing or are they spinning these guys up
“On the radar” means absolutely nothing. That’s media language to spin-up response from emotionally charged readers.

The article mentions “Guardian,” a low level assessment system utilized when things don’t warrant a full investigation. If Guardian was as far as the fbi could go, there was not enough “articulable factual basis” to elevate the issue. So, nothing gets done.

Can’t investigate people for exercise of 1st Amendment protected speech.

I wonder if those cops are going to send thank you cards to the FauxBI. If they ever return to the job I will bet a hundred to one that they will eagerly jump on a joint effort with the FauxBI.
I thought this guy would be applauded for chopping on cops....?
What do you think?

Reactions: BurtG
Couldn't let the local boys have that information could they?
“On the radar” means absolutely nothing. That’s media language to spin-up response from emotionally charged readers.

The article mentions “Guardian,” a low level assessment system utilized when things don’t warrant a full investigation. If Guardian was as far as the fbi could go, there was not enough “articulable factual basis” to elevate the issue. So, nothing gets done.

I wonder if those cops are going to send thank you cards to the FauxBI. If they ever return to the job I will bet a hundred to one that they will eagerly jump on a joint effort with the FauxBI.

What do you think?
Joint effort for what, to investigate folks like the cop chopper?

Couldn't let the local boys have that information could they?
Absolutely. Things get referred all the time, for investigation if the issue doesn’t meet federal threshold, or for informational purposes if nothing else. But, still, if cop chopper didn’t articulate a threat or actually “do something” illegal, you can’t do anything with the guy. And you can’t just follow the guy around indefinitely without a real reason to do so…

No one is saying that he needs to be followed around indefinitely. I'd like to know what the threshold is for alerting the locals. He popped up on their radar for a reason.
Absolutely. Things get referred all the time, for investigation if the issue doesn’t meet federal threshold, or for informational purposes if nothing else. But, still, if cop chopper didn’t articulate a threat or actually “do something” illegal, you can’t do anything with the guy. And you can’t just follow the guy around indefinitely without a real reason to do so…

Reactions: UKDslayer
This reads like double talk.
Joint effort for what, to investigate folks like the cop chopper?

All the time. The JTTF in NYC is huge, and has NYPD embedded.
They had some inkling of him being interested in terrorism type stuff.
These guys were on the streets. Were they given a photo and reason to keep an eye out for him if they crossed paths?
Sounds like they are saying that didn't happen.

This reads like double talk.

They had some inkling of him being interested in terrorism type stuff.
These guys were on the streets. Were they given a photo and reason to keep an eye out for him if they crossed paths?
Sounds like they are saying that didn't happen.
NYPD is many times bigger than the whole fbi. I guarantee NYPD was notified…they have ppl on the jttf who probably knew of this guy themselves.

I can’t answer for why NYPD didn’t get the info out to everyone on the street. Even if they did, I’d be doubtful anyone would be able to ID someone walking toward them in the dark, in the city crowd on New Year’s Eve.

It was reported he was on the FBI Watch List , last time I checked if you didn't vote democrat your on the FBI Watch List. Only exception given if you could prove your a crossdresser.

Reactions: UKDslayer
knife_ban.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

Keep a very close eye on what current and former FBI say about the Idaho murder deal. Two words.....Richard Jewel. If the FBI is involved in evidence collection or analysis, then there is absolutely nothing that is off the table. They might just have the murderer. Just like they did when they arrested Richard Jewel.

They work for the federal corporation masquerading as our government.
Screenshot_20221102-082714_Samsung Internet.jpg

There are a few people who would dispute that. Either way, the FBI ain’t clean.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Unless their actions benefit the Democrap party - they aren’t interested in doing anything that benefits the safety or security of sheeple citizens of our country.
#praetorianguard

No one is saying that he needs to be followed around indefinitely. I'd like to know what the threshold is for alerting the locals. He popped up on their radar for a reason.

I think it was because he posted on SM that he wanted to train under the Taliban in A-stan after his conversion. I don't think the conversion alone was a trigger.