• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos yote + 6.5cm = winning

Re: yote + 6.5cm = winning

Yeah, when the Creedmore said BANG play dead, the yote took it seriously!!! seen it first hand ......
What about his buddy, you failed to mention anything about that one.... which is still frolicking in the meadows!!

Popped a dog a couple weeks ago at about 150 looking strait at me.

.243 WSSM with 105 Amax at 3150fps made his face look like this

Didn't even WANT a picture of that one. Skinney wants me to switch to a more fur friendly round. Might be time to 85 game kings or vmax (105's are my deer/antelope/long range bullets)

I think you got him! Impressive Damage!

That is my favorite kind of coyote chaser

I'm guessing his head was down when it hit... back, and to the left, from a snowy knoll.

Yes, I think he was just playing dead also. If that were me I would have walked that off like coach used to say.

I gathered it was shot at 100 yards but what load was used? Factory or handloads. Any details on the rifle?

I guess i am not cut out to be a hunter . my first thoughts were i felt bad for it. maybe cause it reminds me of a dog which i had. look wise . was a great shot though =).

I am no mercy on yotes. We have are seeing them kill fawns and yearlings at the hunting land.

You don't need to go hunting with me OGS when I come to Purcell and hunt them because I shoot pert near all of mine just like that one cept tween the eyes.
smile.gif