• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You all have been bugging me long enough!

Re: You all have been bugging me long enough!

blah blah blah blah "and I'm gonna address that right now" blah blah blah blah blah,,,

Ok, I'm 'gonna address that right now'.... myself.

You come on here and keep on expounding about what you do, why you do it, and for whatever reason it is that you think is viable.

Then, there are almost innumerable comments, suggestions, opinions, and offering of help. Given from a group who's experiences and learnings are VASTLY MORE PROFOUND than most. And yet you disregard nearly all (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt) and continue to sing out here. Here on this site.

Let me refresh a statement for you. Sniper's Hide, for the Serious Tactical Marksman.

Maser, you have proven yourself over and over and over again, that among MANY other things, you are NOT SERIOUS about this sport. You are not serious about so many things that have been pointed out, but I won't get into it further.

In the effort of "self-policing" as has been both suggested and promoted here, I put forth that you should refrain from posting.

Voluntary or dictated, I don't care.

Point is, if you actually ARE serious, you'll read, learn, and TAKE HEED to the reams of advice that is offered here. For people to actually get serious about our shared interest. Otherwise, your posting being restricted will stop degrading the quality and viability of this site.

Who knows, you may even gain a little respect, in this venture.

What say you all?

I am tired of seeing anything associated with him. His name and his asinine antics are almost rejoiced here. Only adding to his yearning to stay here and seek more attention.

I realize at one time it was "entertainment value". Now it's just a complete waste of band width.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You look like your fucking high!</div></div>

It's you're not your.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

You have bigger things to worry about then someone's grammar/spelling Maser. Like punching your barber in his face!

I also applaud Sean. Well said, I think Maser should be banned for a few months so that he can learn the value of this site. He uses it for his own entertainment. Very rarely coming out of the shout box but to make a post about his "binky boy club" or how he likes to collect hamsters? I mean come on, if all your posts are in the Bear Pit then you are not contributing to the site, you are bringing it down. If the MAJORITY of this shooting forum are saying this guy needs to go, he needs to be expunged from SH. He offers nothing to this site but starting shit in the box and the occasional thread which leaves him beaten and broken.

I agree.
From what I've seen virtually all of his posts are off topic of the main focus of this site. I don't think I've ever seen anything of a technical nature where he actually contributed to the general fund of knowledge and purpose of the board. At all.
If he needs an outlet for emo validation or teen angst or whatever I'm sure there are all kinds of boards for that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nachtadler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may have a low post count, but that does not necessarily imply that I am a beginning shooter. I am no professional by any means, but I've been safely sending lead downrange since I was old enough to hold a rifle. From what I have observed in your video, I have already accrued more experience with firearms than you ever will. You really should listen to what some of the others here are saying. They're right. </div></div>

I don't care if you have been shooting for 1 or 100 years. My n00b reference was towards your join date. Post count means nothing to me. Think of this like a new school you joined when you were a kid. What did you do? Did you all at once start talking down upon people you don't know or right away try to fit in with the "in" crowd? Or did you do the logical thing and take the time to get to know everyone?
wink.gif

It doesn't take long to realize the jackass who has been here for 4 years and has never contributed anything of a long range precision shooting nature is nothing but a tool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XARMOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets just say <span style="font-weight: bold">Masers Dad</span> "negatively discharged" 9 months before Maser was born. </div></div>

Don't talk about Captain Kick Ass like that. </div></div>

you've called me "Daddy" too, Shank

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nachtadler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may have a low post count, but that does not necessarily imply that I am a beginning shooter. I am no professional by any means, but I've been safely sending lead downrange since I was old enough to hold a rifle. From what I have observed in your video, I have already accrued more experience with firearms than you ever will. You really should listen to what some of the others here are saying. They're right. </div></div>

I don't care if you have been shooting for 1 or 100 years. My n00b reference was towards your join date. Post count means nothing to me. Think of this like a new school you joined when you were a kid. What did you do? Did you all at once start talking down upon people you don't know or right away try to fit in with the "in" crowd? Or did you do the logical thing and take the time to get to know everyone?
wink.gif
</div></div>

Why should he hold you in high regard when you offer nothing to the shooting community but BS posts and dull youtube videos?