• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You go, grandma!

Now antifa will probably hunt her down and destroy everything she owns.

Didn't mean to piss you off Sirh, I think very highly of your posts. If anyone wants to, feel free to go ahead and explain to me how idolatry is neither learned nor genetic, or that alternately current party politics is just business as usual.

This is what happens when you don't usher your kids a little spanking from time to time.

Now antifa will probably hunt her down and destroy everything she owns.
If there are any men left in Portland, any antifa fuck trying to mess with her would be shot dead on the spot

Then again, she probably has enough guts to do it herself

Reactions: Jscb1b
Didn't mean to piss you off Sirh, I think very highly of your posts. If anyone wants to, feel free to go ahead and explain to me how idolatry is neither learned nor genetic, or that alternately current party politics is just business as usual.
Both parties are rapidly devolving into irrelevance. Democrats are now just Bernie Marxists in all but name and propaganda.

Republicans apparently have forfeited their balls and are now terrified to be called racists... instead of pushing the historical narrative that the Republican Party was Founded on emancipation...

Lines have been drawn. And they fit more under the concept of “Do you support the constitution?” Or “Do you want to eliminate the Constitution and replace it with Marxism.”

That is not party politics. is ideology and either people are going to stand with our Republic and it’s principles and Laws. Or are going to try and destroy them becauseMarxist philosophy cannot allow a Constitutional Republic to exist.

When all looks dark, the shining city on the hill is America and it’s founding principles. Let that, not party, be your guide.

And if all law and order breaks down, the foundational precepts will still be there as a guide.

Sirhr

You make good points Sirh. Personally I don't see how anyone can be a Constitutionalist and yet so enthusiastic about Trump, though I fully admit it's less of a jump for a Marxist to be enthusiastic about the majority of the Democratic party currently. I do however see how all it takes is a little push to polarize people into what basically amounts to tribalism, and that behavior is what both powers are trying to capitalize on.

The best things that Trump can do is the things he's already been doing. It drives the left nuts because they can see he is succeeding despite their delay, resist, disrupt tactics. It's not what Trump does that counts, he's already done the right things. It's what we the electorate do that counts.

It's easy to see that the Left is utterly terrified that We will be successful and that Trump will be reelected.

It's visible in their denial, in their suppression of views and content, in their personal attacks on any and all who would vote for or otherwise support a Trump reelection. When we enter into dispute among ourselves, we distract ourselves, and they can be the only winners.

They are running scared. They incorrectly assume that they have the means to totally suppress dissent. They implement irritation and insult in the effort to identify, marginalize, and render impotent any who might have a genuine impact on their programs of deception and denial.

Do not rise to their bait. Do not interact with them in any manner. Let them stew in their potful of fear and loathing. Let them grow more and more frenetic in their thrashing antics. Give them no satisfaction that they can sway any of us in a direction away from our goals. Leaving them embedded in their inability to instill any response at all is the best tactic on the road to electoral victory. The strategy should be to simply stay the course, avoid individual engagement, and assertively render your exercise of personal political power at the polls.

Do not be distracted, do not be deflected, do not be discouraged; all of these are their goals.

Trump's reelection is incomplete if we allow the other branches of government to be turned into stumbling blocks impeding the strengths and benefits of his programs. Root them out, send them into retirement.

More than this is not necessary, unless...

Unless they become engaged in violence on a grander level. At such a point, the best defense is dogged immovability. Defend your homes, your families, and your communities, in those communities.

Defend the Constitution which allows those homes, families, and communities to exist and thrive. Defend the Constitution at the polls, where that defense belongs.

Portland and San Francisco burn because those living there cower indoors blaming others for their own inability to act in their own best interest. Finger pointing is not a strategy.

Maintain all emphasis on defense, and avoid extending one's resources into offensive actions. That's how a free people remains free when chancres within their midst fester and overflow, spreading their toxic deceit.

The old adage "What if they gave a War and Nobody came...?" has wisdom. Refuse to join them in their plunge deep through insanity. They destroy things an a quest for influence. Things can be replaced, as long as their influence remains powerless. Let them rage, their influence has an end and that end is in sight. Sustain our effort for just the little while longer.

First, win the elections; then clean up the mess. Their defeat begins tomorrow here in AZ, with the Primaries. Be there, vote, and begin the surge to victory.

Fence sitters are exactly what they want us to be. Fence sitters are their strongest allies. A vote not cast is the vote they exercise without doing a thing. Who does not vote, makes their way easier by that one vote.

If you are voting for a party, there are no great differences to choose among.

If you are voting a way of life, the choice is undeniably clear.

Greg

Last edited:
Both parties are rapidly devolving into irrelevance. Democrats are now just Bernie Marxists in all but name and propaganda.

Republicans apparently have forfeited their balls and are now terrified to be called racists... instead of pushing the historical narrative that the Republican Party was Founded on emancipation...

Lines have been drawn. And they fit more under the concept of “Do you support the constitution?” Or “Do you want to eliminate the Constitution and replace it with Marxism.”

That is not party politics. is ideology and either people are going to stand with our Republic and it’s principles and Laws. Or are going to try and destroy them becauseMarxist philosophy cannot allow a Constitutional Republic to exist.

When all looks dark, the shining city on the hill is America and it’s founding principles. Let that, not party, be your guide.

And if all law and order breaks down, the foundational precepts will still be there as a guide.

Sirhr

I, [name], do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I recited those words in May of 1988 and I meant every single one. I still do.

I'm just saying that the worshiping of these politicians and parties as luminaries needs to fucking stop. I'm certain that a fraction of them could be legally classified as mentally retarded, and a resounding majority of them are sociopaths with daddy issues. We're out here playing red ants vs blue ants and the queens are off somewhere getting fat from it, rubbing shoulders while eating chili dogs and lettin shit slide. They are not the fucking champions.