• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing You guys gotta see this!!! our 1st episode on the Pursuit Channel!!!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
    <div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=687350801276558&set=a.178792402132403.44522.118575008154143&type=1" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=687350801276558&set=a.178792402132403.44522.118575008154143&type=1">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/oneillops">O'Neill Ops</a>.</div></div>

Congratulations. I'd watch it but I haven't had a TV since 2001. Let us know if it's available online.

Congratulations. I'd watch it but I haven't had a TV since 2001. Let us know if it's available online.
    It is available online... If you dont have dish or directv you can watch the episode streaming live by going to Pursuit Channel and there is a link to watch live at the top of the screen!

What tv station will it be on? I can't find it on Dish Network. Looking forward to watching the show. Thanks for the heads up.

It's worth a lot MrMarty, thanks!...but "sharing" it on your page for your friends to see is worth 100x more.

Fellas, if you can't watch Friday morning make sure and set your DVR or catch a re-run. James and crew treat these guys to the best coyote hunting that you are going to find in this part of the country. I've seen some of the footage and its as good as you'll see anywhere. I believe 20+ bit the dust in 2 days...and you'll get to see a kick ass suppressed custom multicam 260 in action! Get your popcorn out!

We are pretty blessed to have the areas to call that we do and to have everything line up just right like they did last October when Carnivores came out. It was a great experiences and I think it was just what James and Oneill Ops needed to bring to you guys what we do all winter long. I hope all enjoy and don't forget to share it on your face book page.

Just watched it, caught it this morning. That Frickin' rocks guys, sweet. The sight of those yotes coming in on the last stand is awesome! Good shit!! Congrats on the show.

Just watched it, caught it this morning. That Frickin' rocks guys, sweet. The sight of those yotes coming in on the last stand is awesome! Good shit!! Congrats on the show.

Thanks brother... I think the Carnivore team did a great job presenting our footage, it even gave me the goosebumps, and that don't happen very often... this show sets the tone and gives our team added momentum for the upcoming film season!
    Forgot to mention, That was Chad Dixon's LongRifles, Inc. Coyote Rifle, that put 90% of those yotes in the dirt... the man builds a Coyote killing hammer.

Last edited:
    Thanks brother... I think the Carnivore team did a great job presenting our footage, it even gave me the goosebumps, and that don't happen very often... this show sets the tone and gives our team added momentum for the upcoming film season!
    Forgot to mention, That was Chad Dixon's LongRifles, Inc. Coyote Rifle, that put 90% of those yotes in the dirt... the man builds a Coyote killing hammer.

i watched it today. really good action but I'm disappointed it wasn't shown in HD. especially when compared to the footage you post here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Great job Skinney!! Gotta love hunting suppressed! As mentioned above, that last stand with the 5 dogs comin in hard was fantastic, bolt throwin and fur flyin at it's best!
    Thanks for the heads up on the show times.

Great show. That last segment was awesome. Sure wish I had access to hunting spots like that.
    you should see the footage my prostaffer Cbass took with my AX2000, it IS better than the footage that aired of the quint, he gets ALL the kills on video, as well as us two shooters and the other camera man... his hide was 50 yards at our rear getting everything in one frame... YOU will see it this season on our facebook and youtube channel!

you should see the footage my prostaffer Cbass took with my AX2000, it IS better than the footage that aired of the quint, he gets ALL the kills on video, as well as us two shooters and the other camera man... his hide was 50 yards at our rear getting everything in one frame... YOU will see it this season on our facebook and youtube channel!

looking forward to it. you guys do really well with your footage quality.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comes on again tonight at 7pm eastern on the Pursuit channel, 393 on Dish Network.

I almost forgot to set it up. I haven't seen it yet. Look forward to it.

Finally got to sit down and check it out, good stuff man. Can't say that I'm not a little bit jealous and to top it off I'm waiting on a can to thread onto my Rem 700 in a T5. Nice setup and great action.

Finally got to sit down and check it out, good stuff man. Can't say that I'm not a little bit jealous and to top it off I'm waiting on a can to thread onto my Rem 700 in a T5. Nice setup and great action.
    Good deal... We actually had the Film crew out this weekend from Carnivore, and managed to get some more footage, although this was just for the internet, non will go on television this time.

James,
    Great! You are really doing some amazing videos!
    Richard
    PS,
    Have you tried out your new Surefire can yet?
    RTH

Bummed I didn't get to watch it! Any plans on getting some of the footage on you tube or some other way?

Guys, I just got 4 DVD's, I can duplicate and ship if you want to see it, or wait till we get it up on youtube, price will be @ least 5.50 for shipping and with the DVR an additional 4.50... whoever wants one send me a PM.

Man that was a GREAT show!!!!

---even my wife was loving it. She kept screaming at the TV....."shoot'em, shoot'em!!!!"

Can't wait till we see you again!

James,
    Great! You are really doing some amazing videos!
    Richard
    PS,
    Have you tried out your new Surefire can yet?
    RTH
    Thanks Richard, the SOCOM is still in route, hopefully the form 3 is approved next week, I have a feeling LongRifles, Inc. will have my new ASSAULT platform up and ready to rock before the can comes in.

Man that was a GREAT show!!!!

---even my wife was loving it. She kept screaming at the TV....."shoot'em, shoot'em!!!!"

Can't wait till we see you again!
    Now this is what we strive for!!! we've had a couple guys on our facebook page send us messages saying, you guys are FU**ING awesome!!! Thanks for the support man, bringing you into our world is what we love to do. We are glad you and your wife enjoyed it, spread the word!