• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You Might Be a Redneck ... A Different Take

hilbillee

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2008
Franklin, NC
We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit - that's what rednecks are made of.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God. "

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say 'Christmas' instead of' Winter Festival. "

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you are not afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

God Bless the USA!

IF YOU DO NOT STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.
IN GOD WE TRUST!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Re: You Might Be a Redneck ... A Different Take

Seems to me that those are the things ANY American would do. Redneck or not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to me that those are the things ANY American would do. Redneck or not.</div></div>

Agreed.

I would agree that most Americans would. But then there are the few that wouldn't.

ive always said i was as country as charlie pride, lol. really, if you knew me it would be funny. if all that stuff is redneck, than so am i