• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You steal from us. We gonna beat yo ass!

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 11.56.30 PM.png

7y1f5o.jpg

The thief must have been sure there were no guns in the store because there is NO way they would have missed his fat ass.

People have simply and plainly had enough of rampant crime and no police action to handle any of it. I say, keep beating the juggers and save the money for the lawsuits. And then, be prepared to beat them again to get your money back.

Here is the thing, the juggers are going to keep doing what they do as long as they are breathing and have a pulse. This beating will not stop the suspect from trying again. He will. Maybe somewhere else but he will do it again.

It does no good to say "Jugger, please...."

good for them. unfortunately libtards are trying to make it illegal to defend your store from thieves, unless you hire private security.
of course most stores can't afford that.

Reactions: notacos4u
While it’s probably not cool legally in most jurisdictions to shoot an unarmed thief I sure enjoy seeing them get a good going over with a bludgeon!
It would put an end to the problem pretty quick wouldn't it.

I like how they keep pulling him back in for more. :ROFLMAO:
That's because he still has the goods. At around 30 seconds you can see what looks like a necklace case fly out of his hand he then tries to pick it up but gets more of a beat down till he flees.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Nah, @akmike47 get all pissy and shit if anyone takes his trannies. between your mom and sisters I have more than enough properly plump bitches to keep me busy.
My mom is a pretty big woman......she could def put a hurting on you and my sister is way bigger than her.

Go for it.

Might want to bring a 2x4 to strap to your ass so you don't fall in.

Doc