• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You will own nothing!

I like #8............Checks and balances that underpin our democracies must not be forgotten

Checks.....
dreamstime_xxl_80128912-1-460x241.jpg

and balances.......
5ff24a_5290b6452dfe4005b5716ef85b9107f0~mv2.jpg
As much as I like my firearms and my freedom they are both going to be useless against drones the size of a packet of cigarettes even the US are experimenting with anti-personnel drones launched from fighters

As much as I like my firearms and my freedom they are both going to be useless against drones the size of a packet of cigarettes even the US are experimenting with anti-personnel drones launched from fighters

There is reason the military is training to fight in the sewers.

Reactions: speerchucker
Daddy Klause Schwab doing a great job with the brain washing. I think this gal was the same graduating class of the WEF school as Trodeau, I wish I was kidding.

Archive this as they took it off their main page because of backlash.

Eloi

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Liberals are like Nazi's, with enough resistance, planning and fortitude just like the Nazi's some folks will make them go away, whether they like it or not! Time will tell. (y)

The people on the left, the ones that actually do think for themselves and not group think are starting to wake up.

Here is an example of one waking up.

Same with Rubin, starting to wake up......see what they are really about, how they really think and what they think of you, or anyone that disagrees with them. I don't fault Maur these are his views, and he is allowed to have them and talk about them, this is what makes this country great. We can protest as long as we don't destroy things.....start to destroy and it is different.

They want everybody in their shitty and creepy Metaverse. 24/7/365 in VR. They'd probably try to put everybody in vegetative states with only their brains functioning and heads encased in VR headsets, bodies hooked up to nutrient IVs if they could pull it off. Have you seen the Metaverse ad that ran during the Superbowl? Now it is on Youtube. Creepy as fuck... Who the fuck thinks up shit like this and what do you think their intentions are for the rest of the world?

Fuck that noise. I got serious five nights at Freddie's vibes from that advert.

Sensory deprivation combined with modified/selective stimulus is already an obscenely powerful psychological torture method. I don't even want to think what kind of nightmare fuel some sicko could cook up involving a VR headset and a haptic feedback suit.

This VR tech is not a force of good.

Depending on how high above the terrain they might be programmed to fly and how good their obstacle avoidance systems are, something as simple as stringing a fishing net or similar at the right height might even be enough to bypass their sensors and fly right into it. Think of a gigantic volleyball net surrounding your compound.

Or if you were clever enough to home brew a GBAS (Ground Based Augmentation Station) you might even be able to fool their GPS navigation system into thinking the area around your station doesn't exist.

Speaking of 'Ghost in the Shell', there is an awesome creepypasta written about this similar premise too:

"Do Not Buy An RT"

Yo this fucking shit is creepier and more unnerving the farther you go down the rabbit hole. Like the friggin' Nutty Putty caves. NOTHING good can come from mass exploitation of this shit as a way to "escape". It will be 1000 times worse than heroin and meth.

Maybe Im jsut too lod and out of touch with modern tech but I dont follow what the vidos about.

I kind of follow putting on some glasses and seeing some shit, but why is is so weird, not too much different than watching amovie?

2 quick takewawys from that video.

1-When they mentioned the US wont be the worlds super power, the Chinese Communist flag was IT FRONT OF OURS.

2-When they said 'Western values will have bee tested to the breaking point" the most recognizable face appears to be Asian/Chinese.

Fuck the Chicoms and anyone else wo wants to destroy my way of life.

View attachment 7808432

I just wonder... How much world influence does the WEF have? I mean... can they cause the fall of America and the rise of Russia and China? You think Dementia Joe is in on this game? I wonder if the WEF is a part of all this division we have in American, turning us against ourselves???? Maybe even some false flags trying to kick off Civil War 2???

I wonder if Soros is playing ball with the WEF? Soros hates the ChiComs and the ChiComs hate him.

That's why the urban left is coming unhinged at these Canadian trucker protests.

They are opening their eyes to what can happen to the cities if those of us who live outside those cores decide we don't want to play nice.

Many cities in the US are stupid easy to virtually blockade from almost all forms of transport...........that's all I'll say.
Almost all? Which one can’t you stop?

Almost all? Which one can’t you stop?

All are stoppable. Most are very easy to stop, some would take a lot more effort and/or exposure. That's what I meant, maybe I wasn't so clear.

Reactions: SQ54
I just wonder... How much world influence does the WEF have? I mean... can they cause the fall of America and the rise of Russia and China? You think Dementia Joe is in on this game? I wonder if the WEF is a part of all this division we have in American, turning us against ourselves???? Maybe even some false flags trying to kick off Civil War 2???

I wonder if Soros is playing ball with the WEF? Soros hates the ChiComs and the ChiComs hate him.

The WEF's influence is threefold:
  • Elected politicians. Justin Trudeau is the most obvious
  • Unelected bureaucrats embedded in national governments and their political subdivisions
  • Influencers on the sidelines: former politicians (Obama, etc), NGOs (BLM, etc)

Depending on how high above the terrain they might be programmed to fly and how good their obstacle avoidance systems are, something as simple as stringing a fishing net or similar at the right height might even be enough to bypass their sensors and fly right into it. Think of a gigantic volleyball net surrounding your compound.

Or if you were clever enough to home brew a GBAS (Ground Based Augmentation Station) you might even be able to fool their GPS navigation system into thinking the area around your station doesn't exist.

Or make them fly into the ground

The Tech Oligarchs are Hitlerites. They are among the best and brightest history has ever seen. Their success, has warped them, Nietzsche-like into the very definition of Absolute Power Corrupting Absolutely. Surrounded by sycophants and Yes-men... they have believed since they were virtually teenagers with under-developed psyches... that they are superior beings.

They are the greatest threat to civilization ever.

Direct action. I see no other way to deal with the issue.

Direct action. I see no other way to deal with the issue.
Sadly... the idea that a government would use direct action against a corporation is not realistic.

Not to mention that they are protected under the first amendment.

The markets are the best form of direct action. Don't use them. Don't buy their products. Don't support their avertisers. Sell their stock and demand that your 'mutual funds' do the same. Starve them... Then create new platforms that are content-neutral. And support those created by others.

Then ensure that a new congress strips them of protections... and sue what is left of their market cap (which will plunge after protections get removed) goes to nothing. MySpace was destroyed in a matter of Weeks by Facebook. FB, Google, IG, Twit, Youtube..... all can suffer the same fate.

New platforms and removal of protections will turn tech billionaires into Tech paupers.

It's the only kind of direct action that can work. But money is the greatest weapon of all, isn't it?

Sirhr

You would never see a Globalist post something like this, and it's one of the reasons I like Elon. As well, it's comical yet a very true statement. Instead of having an intellectually honest conversation, some people just get triggered and resort to "Nazi" or "Racist."
Its a disease. the very religious are much the same except they use 'Blasphemer'. Ask me how I know, LOL

Reactions: Sako man
Sadly... the idea that a government would use direct action against a corporation is not realistic.

The markets are the best form of direct action. Don't use them. Don't buy their products. Don't support their avertisers. Sell their stock and demand that your 'mutual funds' do the same. Starve them... Then create new platforms that are content-neutral. And support those created by others.

Then ensure that a new congress strips them of protections... and sue what is left of their market cap (which will plunge after protections get removed) goes to nothing. MySpace was destroyed in a matter of Weeks by Facebook. FB, Google, IG, Twit, Youtube..... all can suffer the same fate.

New platforms and removal of protections will turn tech billionaires into Tech paupers.

It's the only kind of direct action that can work. But money is the greatest weapon of all, isn't it?

Sirhr
I already do that on Fakebook. There are a lot of Chinese electronics (audio products) that come from china. I give people hell for buying that shit...usually the osts get deleted because they dont want politics but Im there for the next one. I've also started posts that clearly say something like "If you buy Chicom crap yore supporting a system that wants to take your freedom." Then post a photo of shitbag Xi. Havent gotten the hammer but its likely coming.

NoXi/NoCastrojr

aug-31-2016-chinese-president-xi-jinping-meets-with-canadian-prime-picture-id598120218

Sirhr

Of course

What was I thinking?

I already do that on Fakebook. There are a lot of Chinese electronics (audio products) that come from china. I give people hell for buying that shit...usually the osts get deleted because they dont want politics but Im there for the next one. I've also started posts that clearly say something like "If you buy Chicom crap yore supporting a system that wants to take your freedom." Then post a photo of shitbag Xi. Havent gotten the hammer but its likely coming.

NoXi/NoCastrojr

aug-31-2016-chinese-president-xi-jinping-meets-with-canadian-prime-picture-id598120218

You missed his point....
No, I didnt.

Oh so now we have Trudeau's Globalist buddies doing intervention. Fucking terrible!

And if you believe this you are a stupid moron, it's infuriating at the least!

the elites are scooping up real estate and farmland. certainly seems to be pricing some regular people out of the market.
they want us all to be renters and serfs.

Reactions: KZP and Sako man
Daddy Klause Schwab doing a great job with the brain washing. I think this gal was the same graduating class of the WEF school as Trodeau, I wish I was kidding.

Archive this as they took it off their main page because of backlash.

In a few years, many of the folks reading this will be renting a place from Blackstone. They will never own a home.

(Reuters) -Preferred Apartment Communities Inc said on Wednesday a Blackstone Inc unit would buy it in a $5.8 billion deal, as the world's biggest alternate asset manager ramps up investments in the red-hot U.S. housing sector.
Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust's (BREIT) all-cash offer of $25 per share is nearly 40% higher than Preferred Apartment's stock close on Feb. 9, a day before media reports on the company exploring strategic options including a sale.
The real estate investment trust's shares shot up 7% to $25.04 before the bell following the news.
Blackstone's offer comes at a time when a strong economic recovery, ultra-low interest rates and continued demand for bigger homes have driven up home prices in the United States. The private equity giant also bought Home Partners of America in a $6 billion deal last year.

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man