• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You won't see this on clickbait media

Sgt47

Pilgrim
Minuteman
  • Dec 5, 2011
    USA

It's long but the gist is that a black man, who's had negative run-ins with LE, pulled an LEO from a burning car and saved his life. The rescuer, Daylan McLee, said he didn't think twice about rescuing the officer because "This man is my brother through Christ".

I bet there's plenty more stories like this every day, but we're fed whatever headline will piss us off enough to get a click. If you'd like to read something encouraging, instead of the usual crap, give it a read.

Thank you, I needed a little more of that today.
    Yeah, I'm tired of all the clickbait crap geared to rile people up. The so called conservative media is almost as bad as the MSM. If it wasn't for them, no one would know who AOC, Greta and the rest of these morons are. Anyway, this story was a nice change.

I think the majority, both black and white, simply like good people! They also dislike the bad ones.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    A good Christian is always well known for putting differences aside to help out a fellow Christian brother or sister.

This guy just made the BLM hit list. Sad.

Content of character, this guys is good.