• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You Yankees need to come get your junk out of my yard

I am in corpus christi and it is 18 at my house now and everybody is losing their mind. My dogs won't even go outside.
I’m in Kansas. It was -26 this morning. Went to work @ 0400. My dog won’t come inside.

Unlike so many who live in North Louisiana I love this shit. So much, better than the typical cold rain we usually get all winter. (Spent all morning exploring the woods were I hunt, checking out deer trails, following bobcat tracks, and checking out the other wildlife )
F1DB33ED-E4F6-49C7-A486-70B824355771.jpeg

Reactions: Steve_In_29
I have three dogs. One doesn’t mind it. The other two are wienies. 😄
Same here. Two of my dogs are like “What is this crap? Let’s go back inside.” The 1yr old border collie is out rolling in it! She thinks it’s great.

The only bad thing I see from this is the wildlife. Some animals aren't going to make it.
Have had dead Ruby Crowned Kinglets on the porch every morning. The cold front caught them off guard.

Pic was Saturday morning...NW MN
Was 0*F today for a high, and it felt nice out

09049C28-82D1-4A39-A8A0-8148CCD9BE9B.jpeg

Just a coating of snow and then about a 1/4 inch of sleet on the ground. It's still sleeting and they say it's going to be more of an ice event from now until Friday morning. Temps are still below freezing, so unless there's salt on the ground/roads, it's really slick.

Stay safe out there!

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Keep your snow, we've got about 1/2 inch of sleet on the ground. Luckily it wasn't freezing rain. Seem to be in a lull but more is forecasted later tonight. My truck has about 1/2 inch of ice all over it. Going to hit the remote start and hope most of it melts in an hour or two.