Your a Zombie if...

blazinpixels

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Rochester MN
If you stare at any of these awesome images for 10min or more you might be a zombie.

girls-bouncing-boobs.gif

bouncing_teens.gif

whoisthis.gif

Maser

Friendliest Faggot
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    Re: Your a Zombie if...

Nope, I'm happy to say I'm not a zombie. Although I have a great idea for good zombie guns.
    laugh.gif

villainshotgunprotecta.jpg

exmr2sw

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jul 24, 2006
    BLAINE, WA

Dude, F the shotguns and AK's... LOOK AT THE BOUNCING BETTY'S. Sign me up for being a zombie.

Maser

Friendliest Faggot
    Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the smallest one for your hamster?</div></div>

No, but this is!
    laugh.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IxHW-QGMuZ4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IxHW-QGMuZ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

blazinpixels

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 14, 2009
    Rochester MN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit has hit the fan. The zombies are amongst us.

Rounds on me this time.

104787859.jpg
    </div></div>

I like your style. I have noahs ark sydrome as well I buy everything in two's

Tough Guy

Minuteman
    Jul 14, 2006
    A hole in the ground

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: exmr2sw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, F the shotguns and AK's... <span style="font-weight: bold">LOOK AT THE BOUNCING BETTY'S.</span> Sign me up for being a zombie. </div></div>

Bouncing Betty's are weapons of mass destruction and should be handled with great care.

Chiller

Minuteman
  • Dec 18, 2008
    Sole resident of Mt. Crumpit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOUGHGUY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: exmr2sw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, F the shotguns and AK's... <span style="font-weight: bold">LOOK AT THE BOUNCING BETTY'S.</span> Sign me up for being a zombie. </div></div>

Bouncing Betty's are weapons of mass <span style="color: #3366FF">distraction</span> and should be handled with great care. </div></div>

There I fixed it for ya

TalkingBush

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Apr 18, 2010
    Charlotte, NC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FarmBoy28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like your style. I have noahs ark sydrome as well I buy everything in two's </div></div>

Aren't mine, I wish they were, I like Yugo AKs, but prefer Bulgarian. Anyhow, I agree.

Terry Hoover

Private
    Minuteman
    Oct 12, 2003
    Kansas City

Just when I was convinced I'm a Lesbian, now I find out I'm a Zombie.
    Personally I think the Mooselimbs are the zombies here on earth.
    Semper Fidelis,
    Tipy

Pat M

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 28, 2005
    Cashmere Washington

Costco Emergency Pack??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit has hit the fan. The zombies are amongst us.

Rounds on me this time.

104787859.jpg
    </div></div>

blazinpixels

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 14, 2009
    Rochester MN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Costco Emergency Pack??

Rounds on me this time.

104787859.jpg
    </div></div> </div></div>

lol +5

ARCOREY

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Oct 16, 2008
    Harrisonburg, VA
    arcorey.com

Had to put a bucket by my chair to catch the drool because of the outfit changing girl. Love the zebra stripes and pink tube dress.
    It's funny how you can put nipples on two 5lb sacks of fat and it'll turn your brains to mush,
    crazy.gif

TalkingBush

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Apr 18, 2010
    Charlotte, NC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Costco Emergency Pack??

Rounds on me this time.
    </div></div> </div></div>

Even used the online coupons.