• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zombie apocalypse in San Francisco.

Bwaaaahhhaahhhhaaaaa from the article "I don’t give a f--- about the overdoses," a middle-aged dealer told a Chronicle reporter while handing fentanyl to a woman for $10. "You make your choice to put that s--- in your mouth. That’s your business. I need to make my money."

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The new concoction “tranq” Or some such is really creating the zombies!

Well, at this point, let them sort themselves out. War on drugs is lost. Probably never should have started it in the first place.

Watch Ken Burns series “Prohibition” as it is enlightening. And exactly how the left will destroy the 2a. Do gooders are true evil!

Sirhr

Someone help me understand the fentanyl thing, I literally have no clue.

I know its an extremely toxic drug in extremely small doses. Many times I hear of people dying of O.D. because the other hard drugs they were using had fentanyl in it. Why? Why is the fentanyl there in these other drugs, where it never was before? Does it dramatically increase the high of cocaine and meth? If you are already stoned out of your mind on crack, why the need for the fentanyl, from both the users and dealers perspective? Is it being used by dealers to increase addiction? If its so damn toxic that a cop doing a bust can come into contact with it in a room and need medical attention, how the hell can anyone, including the chinese slaves, handle the stuff at all to make it?

All I know is it wasn't a thing not that many years ago, and there was plenty of hard drugs in the world then. So how did we get here?

I know its an extremely toxic drug in extremely small doses. Many times I hear of people dying of O.D. because the other hard drugs they were using had fentanyl in it. Why? Why is the fentanyl there in these other drugs, where it never was before? Does it dramatically increase the high of cocaine and meth? If you are already stoned out of your mind on crack, why the need for the fentanyl, from both the users and dealers perspective? Is it being used by dealers to increase addiction? If its so damn toxic that a cop doing a bust can come into contact with it in a room and need medical attention, how the hell can anyone, including the chinese slaves, handle the stuff at all to make it?

All I know is it wasn't a thing not that many years ago, and there was plenty of hard drugs in the world then. So how did we get here?
Fortunately if came after my time and I have no personal knowledge of it My understanding is:

-It's easy to make.
-Its cheap to make.
-Its easy to order the chemicals from China to Mexico.
=100 times stronger per mg. So strong just getting it on your skin can dead you.
-The high, or low, if you will, is much like heroin, it make the pain stop...for a little while, or forever if you do too much.

We got here because of the first three. and the cartels found out its cheaper and easier and more profitable than anything else. If your Chinese and get caught selling the precursor chemicals in China its a misdemeanor grade offense.

We'll sta here because as long as people want to alter their consciousness they will find a way. If it kills them. It would be far better to just legalize all of it, then at least people would know exactly what their getting.

Fuck, the lemmings will do as their told, maybe the next craze will be huffing polonium. Hell of a high.

MV5BMTg3Nzk3OTI2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODAwOTIwMjE@._V1_.jpg

Mr Putin.. please send one nuke.
... One nuke only.

Fortunately if came after my time and I have no personal knowledge of it My understanding is:

-It's easy to make.
-Its cheap to make.
-Its easy to order the chemicals from China to Mexico.
=100 times stronger per mg. So strong just getting it on your skin can dead you.
-The high, or low, if you will, is much like heroin, it make the pain stop...for a little while, or forever if you do too much.

We got here because of the first three. and the cartels found out its cheaper and easier and more profitable than anything else. If your Chinese and get caught selling the precursor chemicals in China its a misdemeanor grade offense.

We'll sta here because as long as people want to alter their consciousness they will find a way. If it kills them. It would be far better to just legalize all of it, then at least people would know exactly what their getting.

Fuck, the lemmings will do as their told, maybe the next craze will be huffing polonium. Hell of a high.
But in the example of the fentanyl in the cocaine....the dealer still had to make/buy the cocaine. So how does adding fentanyl reduce their cost?

Drugs are a lot worse nowadays then the original product was detrimental to begin with

The reason for this is every time someone got a buzz off something the government regulated it

So the answer was to synthesize the ingredients to create the same effects which more often than not means more horrible side effects.

At this current rate of overhandling your only gonna see more messed up concoctions therefore more messed up people

add all of that to completely hopeless outlook on life and values and bingo even better EOT

I remember a time a couple of decades ago when San Fran was a nice place to go to compared to the shambles it is today...

Reactions: Namekagon
Don't know why dealers mix fentanyl into other drugs. Doesn't do much for return business if you kill your customers. China ships it over here by the boatload ready made--no assembly required. Probably to undermine our society ( not that it needs much help). As a retired anesthesiologist, I can tell you that it is an extremely important medication. Or was--probably replaced by something better now. I preferred administering sufentanil--much stronger and shorter acting but the the hospital hated it due to cost. I never liked administering alfentanil--too much post op nausea. As far as strength of any of these, understand that we administer on a patient weight and strength of medication basis. The concept that one med is 1,000x stronger than another is meaningless by itself.

Reactions: Namekagon

I've had fentanyl in the hospital a couple of times to manage gall bladder pain, and surgical pain management. I'm assuming that my experience is the same as the folks that OD on it. I get REALLY super high when they administer the drug. Way higher than any other opiod, and i've had several over the years for pain management. Vicodin, Demerol, Morphine, Dilaudid. I really don't like morphine, makes it feel like I have bubbles under my skins, don't care for it. Fentanyl makes my pain go to zero, and i'm floating. Doesn't last long though, pain starts to return in about 30min, and it's not doing anything at all by 45. I can see people OD'ing not only because there's just too much in a pill, but also they very well could be taking another dosage before their body has trule metabolized the drug.

Drug addicts OD'ing in the streets....call me a heartless bastard all you want. We have too many useless fucks in this country, seems like a pretty easy way to solve some problems.

Branden

Bwaaaahhhaahhhhaaaaa from the article "I don’t give a f--- about the overdoses," a middle-aged dealer told a Chronicle reporter while handing fentanyl to a woman for $10. "You make your choice to put that s--- in your mouth. That’s your business. I need to make my money."
Not sure which is more laughable, that or the woman who started doing drugs after her kids got taken by CPS. Or was it doing them again after? Why do I suspect that drugs were why she lost custody to begin with...

Reactions: Im2bent
I've had fentanyl in the hospital a couple of times to manage gall bladder pain, and surgical pain management. I'm assuming that my experience is the same as the folks that OD on it. I get REALLY super high when they administer the drug. Way higher than any other opiod, and i've had several over the years for pain management. Vicodin, Demerol, Morphine, Dilaudid. I really don't like morphine, makes it feel like I have bubbles under my skins, don't care for it. Fentanyl makes my pain go to zero, and i'm floating. Doesn't last long though, pain starts to return in about 30min, and it's not doing anything at all by 45. I can see people OD'ing not only because there's just too much in a pill, but also they very well could be taking another dosage before their body has trule metabolized the drug.

Drug addicts OD'ing in the streets....call me a heartless bastard all you want. We have too many useless fucks in this country, seems like a pretty easy way to solve some problems.

Branden

Emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder about ten years ago. Next morning, I go to the head and as soon as I settle back in bed pain hits like I've never felt. Worse than a kidney stone. It was all I could do to breathe. Wife calls a nurse who makes a phone call. She rushes out and returns with a syringe. Less than a minute later I don't have a care in the world.

Later told they had just received authorization to use whatever it was (assuming fentanyl). Said it was seven (?) times stronger than morphine.

...nor have i ever met an intelligent drug addict.
In that youre wrong, you'd be surprised how many highly intelligent people become addicted. Samuel Coleridge was an opium user when he wrote his famous poems.

Addiction has nothing to do with basic intelligence.

Reactions: EddieNFL
The new concoction “tranq” Or some such is really creating the zombies!

Well, at this point, let them sort themselves out. War on drugs is lost. Probably never should have started it in the first place.

Watch Ken Burns series “Prohibition” as it is enlightening. And exactly how the left will destroy the 2a. Do gooders are true evil!

Sirhr
Yes, fentanyl alone is pretty bad(EXTREMELY fckn potent opioid). But tranq is absolutely awful.
Its fentanyl cut down with xylazine(a horse anaesthetic- potent analogue of the popular blood pressure medication Clonidine). It makes overdoses very difficult to deal with, along with making the withdrawals much more complex to handle and longer lasting when the person comes off the shit. And Im sure everyone has seen the flesh rotting off of people. (BY NO MEANS AM I A MEDICAL EXPERT!) - But my understanding of the situation is that due to the xylazine in the concoction(remember I said its an analogue of clonidine?), said xylazine reduces blood pressure/flow. So people are sitting there injecting over and over multiple times a day(with dull ass worn out needles), and these injection sites never get a chance to heal due to the reduced blood flow, their track marks quickly turn into giant open unhealed wounds, get infected, etc.

As far as fentanyl being "easy to make", I have to disagree. Its a quite difficult synthesis.
When it comes to the chemistry, I've heard it described as such:
Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride(Heroin) is like a 2/10 in difficulty to produce from opium sap when one has the necessary acetic anhydride, hydrochloric acid, etc...
Meth is like ~5-6/10 in difficulty to synthesize.
Fentanyl is going to be like a ~7-8/10 in difficulty.
And LSD will be like 10/10.

But the profit margin one gets on the yield from synth'ing said fent vs good ol fashion heroin makes it more than worth it for cartels to pay Chinese chemists to come and train their cooks how to do it for 3-4 months.

Early on, they had no clue what they were doing. The rumor is that Los Chapitos actually snatched dozens of heroin addicts off the streets of Tijuana to test and dial in the purity of their fentanyl when they were first starting off with it... like 80% of them died... and overdoses are still tarded high because fent is tard strength regardless, and while one "dirty thirty" as they're called(the fake oxycodone 30mg that cartels press with fentanyl) is dosed right for someone who already has a ridiculous tolerance, its 3-4x too much for someone who thinks they're just doing 30mg of oxycodone...

Reactions: BurtG