• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Your favorite WalMart experience

Arch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
fake
www.chinesefortunecalendar.com
I have no idea what kids are talking about these days.

I stood in line today at Walmart on my fifth trip to my truck carrying the 4 box limit of ammo. The first time I was in a jacket and tie. The second time no tie, no jacket. The third time – sweatshirt, fourth time – light rain jacket. The 5th time, the guy behind the sporting goods booth says, “hey, haven’t you already bought bullets today?” This time I was wearing my black boot camp glasses with no lenses in them and an old Buffalo Bills jersey I have that says “Simpson” with a “32” on the back. I answered, “My English is not so good, please speak slowly,” in perfect English with no accent but a straight face and this was enough to confuse him into selling to me again. Anyway, this leads me to the incident at the cash register, where I also had to pay for some picture frames I needed and a 3 gallon bottle of ketchup that was on sale. When I got in line behind the Garcia family of 12, and the Lopez family of 9 brothers, I noticed 4 teenage girls get in line behind me. I noticed them but decided not to look again because, well, just because, but I was able to hear their conversation. It went something like this:

1st girl (probably the leader): “What’s like, the deal, with Porsche this week?”
2d girl: “I know, right, she is like totally EMO.”
3d girl” “EMO is right. And what’s with her trying to [missed word but it sounded like ‘trorf”] with Roxy, Sierra and Crystal?”
4th girl: “Dude…I agree with Raven, like, all these EMO’s are ruining our entire class.”

WTF? I don’t know how old they are but they could not have had driving licenses very long. I was very pleased to add 10,000 rounds of .22 but I am very perplexed about their discussion. Who are what is EMO? Do all teenagers talk like surfers and call each other dude? What are the odds that 5 teenage girls all have names that could probably make it on the top 10 list of names used by strippers? And why were people looking at me so funny for buying bullets and ketchup? If Walmart changed its name to CircusWorld, it could charge admission.

Re: Your favorite WalMart experience

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo

emo.jpg

Today emo is commonly tied to both music and fashion as well as an inspiration toward the emo subculture,[98] and the term "emo" is sometimes stereotyped with tight jeans on males and females alike, long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes, dyed black, straight hair, tight t-shirts (usually short-sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands (or other designer shirts), studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes and in some cases thick, black horn-rimmed glasses.[99][100][101] This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad.[102] Early on, emo fashion was associated with a clean cut look[103] but as the style spread to younger teenagers, the style has become darker, with long bangs and emphasis on the colour black replacing sweater vest. In recent years the popular media have associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angst-ridden.[104][105][106] It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide.[107][108]

you sound like quite a character as well....

Theoretical conversation:
Employee 1: Didn't that guy buy ammo already today?
Employee 2: Yeah. I don't care so I don't say anything. But he's changed clothes 4 different times to buy 10,000 bullets... kind of creepy.
Employee 1: What the hell does someone do with 10,000 bullets?
Employee 2: Maybe hes assassinating squirrels for the CIA.

grin.gif

Everyone is weird to someone else. Those girls' names are priceless. Clearly their parents intend to set them up for a life of success, education, and class.
crazy.gif

LMAO....41 there will come a day when I'll just board a plane and fly to VA for the purpose of buying you a beer and nothing else.

Your WalMart is either more "interesting" than mine or I just ignore people a little too much. I might need to work on my situational awareness, I have a feeling I'm missing an exciting world out there.

Atticum, I think your "Everyone is weird to someone else" sums it up nicely, but I like to remember that the other guy is always weirder than me
smile.gif

JK. Thanks. I am a student of human nature at times. Once, at Busch Gardens in VA, I was sitting on a bench waiting for my wife and children to come out of the bathroom in a very back part of the park. Through the bushes I could see this very large older man sitting on a bench while this little girl pleaded with him to skip with her. Finally, he worked himself up and off the bench, took her hand and then the two of them 'skipped" up and down the blacktop walkway there while the guy sang in a fake falsetto "we're skippin' - we're skippin' - we're skippin'."

Realizing it was probably a special moment shared with his granddaughter, I clamped my hands over my mouth to keep from howling and held it in until my eardrums nearly popped and my eyes bulged out. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen, and much less expensive than admission to the park...

My daughters translate teen gibberish for me.

Ever see the SpongeBob episode where Mr. Crabs is eating breakfast with his daughter, Pearl (who is a whale by the way!)?

The discussion follows as Pearl makes him take his daily "OLD" pill! He hates the huge "Old" pill and wants to be "Cool". Pearl tells him no one says Cool any more. The new word is "Coral".

As soon as Mr. Crabs begins using the word "Coral" Pearl is disgusted and calls her friend to come up with a new synonym for "cool."

When my girls give me the brush off, I like to remind them of the times, like that skipping grandfather, when I wouldn't think twice about doing whatever it took to make them laugh.

Our nearest Walmart is 45 miles away, which is too close as far as I'm concerned. I renamed it the other day to "Methmart". I swear every burnt out looser meth head in Eastern Montana works there. I have never seen a bigger conglomeration of skinny toothless wonders in my life. I swear the greeter doubles as a parole officer. I had to suffer for over an hour waiting for a prescription for my wife while she waited in the car with our brand new set of twins. I got lots of people watching done while I waited. There were people pulling the same trick Forty-One was, but they were getting allergy pills and moth balls. You can get ammo at our Walmart, but you better not have a cold or moths!!

My walmart is the hotspot for beggars in the parking lot. Some really suck but some are very good at fleecing a few dollars for gas, food, whatever the story is. One time I had a middle aged woman come up to me in a pretty dress telling me a story how she has to go back to Arkansas for a funeral but she lost her credit card and doesn't have cash for gas. I've heard better but to be honest she did a really outstanding job with the details. She even had prepared answers for the questions I asked her. I really gave her a hard time and she flew through it with ease and came back for more. I opened my wallet and gave her $10. I said to her if she was really heading for arkansas I wished her luck and godspeed, and that if she was scamming me it was the best I'd ever seen and it was worth it for the performance. The only tinge of guilt I had was when I asked to say a prayer out loud thanking god that she was alive and in good health to make the trip. It was a beautiful performance.

Your favorite WalMart experience: A chick that Shankster would like smilled at me, I almost throw-up!

BANNED FROM WAL-MART...

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will.

My wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - she loved to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart:

Dear Mrs. ARP,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against ARP are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras .

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4 July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away.'

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' MissionImpossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through yelled, 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed, 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
And last, but not least...

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'

Sincerely,
Wal-Mart

I was in the line at WallieWorld since none of the locally-owned stores had what I needed and the place was packed with people.

Four wiggers were standing in the checkout line 3 people in front of me and they were putting on a show acting all ghetto-gangsta in quite loud and rude ways. Everyone was watching them.

I finally had enough and asked loud enough for everyone to hear:
<span style="font-weight: bold">"Hey, Where did you guys grow up?" </span>

The wiggers said <span style="font-weight: bold">"Here G". </span>(N. Idaho).

I asked: <span style="font-weight: bold">"Do your parents talk like that?"</span>

They look at each other and one of them says: <span style="font-weight: bold">"No"</span>

I say: "<span style="font-weight: bold"> Well then why do you? There's no ghetto in N. Idaho." "I'll tell you what...we can go back to the Men's Department and I'll buy you guys each a belt so you don't have to keep holding up your pants."</span>

Everyone around them including the checkers starting laughing hysterically. They were completely embarrassed and couldn't get out of there fast enough. As they walked out holding up their pants everyone laughed even harder.

It was pure comedy.

the wally mart around this area is a collection point for all the illegals and freaks for miles. i was sitting in my truck one day and one asked me for some money for a new battery,he pointed to his ride that had rims and tires on it that were worth more then the car and my truck payment. so i spoke German to him and he didn't know what to do, he finally left so now i only speak kitchen German to them and they just walk away. my step son took German in school for 4 yrs and boy can he get them going. he even had one guy give him some change the other day.

well to add my .02, Porter, Texas!! We go there and just sit on the little park bench by the registers and just watch people. It's better that going to the movies. It's gotta be white trash capital of the south.

I went Sunday afternoon and just worked the parking lot, based on an idea i had read here previously. I mainly complained to people that I was trying to get to Arkansas for a funeral but had lost my wallet and credit card. If they gave me money, I just bowed my head for a minute while i counted to 8, and then handed them a flyer for 3 yards of fresh mulch that a local boyscout troop was delivering to homes for 40 dollars. It took me 3 hours but I was able to raise $89.17 , and one little girl gave me two pieces of Wrigleys Doublemint gum. With the money I purchased a roll of paper towels. I threw all the paper away but kept the cardboard roll to tape on top of my scope as a "prespotter" to look through before I actually switch to my rifle telescope. I also bought two of those hand trowels, the kind you use to plant spring bulbs or dig for dandelion tubers for soup, to rig to the legs of my bipod to get a better grip in the soil, and 2 boxes of shotgun shells. Feeling good about my purchases, I proceeded to monitor the handicapped parking spaces for 30 minutes, screaming at the incredibly large that, Obesity is a choice, not a handicap!" If they agreed to move to a regular spot, I then offered them a special 2-page handout on "crossfit" that I had printed out on my PC earlier that morning. The handout cost 1 dollar but these people were glad to pay anything to help them with their fatness. With this effort, I raised $15.00, which allowed me to purchase a very large box of those spicy hot candies known as "Hot Tamales." As candies go, I thought my choice was brilliant, although I was careful to not let the heavies spot me with my treat...

If you cannot affort to take your family on a vacation this summer to the Great Smoky Mountains, just take them to Walmart and be creative.

this is the funniest i've read:

I stopped off at a Super Wal-Mart yesterday to buy them out of .223 and .44, which I did, to the tune of several hundred dollars. The woman running the sporting goods counter was very friendly and helpful. I was with two friends at the time, and one of them mentioned that, that we should spend our Wednesday night cleaning our guns and watching Dirty Harry. Sounded like a perfect night to me!

I was open carrying a 6" S&W 29 at 3 o'clock in a Galco hip holster with jeans and a borrowed, West Virginia university jacket over a white t-shirt. It was snowing at the time and I didn't have a jacket on me, so I was wearing my friend's spare coat. The jacket was tucked behind the holster so the gun was clearly exposed. I do not currently have a CCW, and trying to conceal an N-Frame is nigh impossible anyway. All in all, my appearance suggested early 20's redneck, while my friends were business casual. I usually carry in a button down shirt and nice shoes, but the surprise snow precluded me from doing that.

I paid for my ammunition at the counter and moved to the movie section. We spent about ten minutes searching for Dirty Harry, but, unfortunately, couldn't find it. As a consolation prize, I picked up the Death Wish three-pack, True Grit, The Cowboys, and Rio Bravo. After gathering all of these up, we headed for the front counter to pay for the movies. In my left hand were the bags full of ammunition. My two friends were with me. All of us were relatively clean shaven with short haircuts. Both of them were conceal carrying, Friend One with a HK USPc 9mm in an MTAC and Friend Two carrying a Colt Government 1911 SOB without a holster. He also had a small can of OC spray.

As we reached the front of the store, I looked around for an open lane and saw that the Self Checkout was the best option, as it had no line. I set down my ammunition and scanned the first movie. The screen said "Employee Authorization Needed for Transaction Verification". I looked to the end of the lanes at the counter where they had two women employees overseeing the self check-out, and gave them a look that said, "Hey, I need someone to help me out with this." They gave me a look like they knew what was happening, but didn't say or do anything.

All three of us were standing, looking at the screen and around in the immediate vicinity.

After maybe ten seconds, a dark haired man, approximately 45-55 years old, came from around the backside of the self checkout lane and approached from my 10 o'clock while I was looking towards the women at the oversight counter at the front of the store. He was not wearing a name tag, but had on the Wal-mart blue polo shirt tucked in, jeans, a mustache and glasses. He was about 6'1" and had a small belt case that had either a flashlight or multi-tool, or something along that nature. His hands were empty. He came face-to-face with me at arms-length. I thought he was the guy who would press the buttons to approve my transaction. He spoke.

Wal-Mart guy - "Is there a reason you're carrying that firearm?" With a strong, accusatory tone.

Me - ::Slight pause:: "Yes."

I was pretty shocked at first, because, to that point, I had NEVER been challenged in this particular Wal-Mart, or any other, and I had open carried multiple times.

Wal-Mart guy - "Well then, let's see it. Put it (meaning the gun) on the counter."

Me - "No. I will not remove my gun from its holster."

Wal-Mart guy - "Put it on the counter."

Then, he grabbed me on the left shoulder with his right hand.

Massive adrenaline dump.

I knocked his arm away at the elbow while I took a step back and bladed at a 45 degree angle. My vision tunneled, all I could see was his torso. I was yelling loudly and forcefully, but not at the top of my lungs.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ME! YOU WILL NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY FIREARM"

My hands were out in front of me, palms facing out.

Wal-Mart guy - "Ohhh." Condescending tone.

He came at me again, reaching for my shoulder with his right hand and down and the gun on my right hip with his left. I knocked his hands away and covered the butt of the revolver. My two friends moved in to put some distance between us. He took a half-step back, and was just out of arms length. I was yelling throughout.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY FIREARM! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY FIREARM!"

I could hear my heart thudding in my temples. I was not aware of it, but I knew that we were gathering a crowd.

Wal-Mart guy - "I'm going to call the cops!

Friend 1 - "Sir, it's perfectly legal to carry a firearm in the state of Colorado!"

Wal-Mart guy - "You can't have a gun in here. It has to be unloaded and not in public. I was an ex-cop. I would know."

Wal-Mart - "Get out of here before I call the cops!"

Friend 2 - (to me) - "Hey man, just forget about the movies and lets get out of here."

At this point, my mind was screaming, "DISENGAGE! DISENGAGE! DISENGAGE!" in my head, and Friend 2's suggestion was the first plan of action that fit within that framework. I went for it. But first:

Me - "WHATS YOUR NAME?"

Wal-Mart guy - "XXXXXXX XXXXXXX"

I had the presence of mind to pick up my bag of ammunition and exited the store immediately. We got into Friend 1's car and left.

The entire episode, from Wal-Mart guy's appearance to picking up my bag and heading for the door, took 10-15 seconds.

For the first several minutes after reaching safety, all I could think to myself was, "What an idiot. What an idiot. What an idiot."

In the first ten shaky minutes, we discussed what had happened. I called Wal-Mart's 1-800 number and reported the incident to a very surprised woman, who filed a report and said that someone in management would get back to me by the end of the week. She gave me the number for the District Manager. I have called it multiple times, but it just rings. No answering service, nothing to confirm it's a Wal-Mart number.

I did not call the Police. There was some in-car debate over whether Wal-Mart could prevent me from carrying in the store. By the time we came around to the point that, regardless, NOBODY could put their hands on me, we were several miles away. I was of the opinion that the time to call the Police had passed when we left the premises.

Looking back, they probably noticed I was carrying when I went to the DVDs, and were probably shadowing me, or otherwise setting this guy up to confront me, as I went to the front of the store. I believe I was stalled by the computer at the self checkout on purpose. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Now, to head off some of the replies:

0. Yes, I am legally able to open carry in Colorado. The entrance was not signed, and signs are rare in this state as OC is rare. I do believe, though I do not have a letter in my hands confirming it, that Wal-Mart defers to the laws of the state in which its particular store is located with regard to the carry of firearms. I was totally legal in all respects.
1. Yes, I have a low post count. I have been around here for a while. Deal with it. No, I didn't make it up.
2. It all happened so fast. There was no time to think through the situation. I basically went to autopilot. Cliche, I know.
3. No, I did not consider drawing down on him. Taking the .44 out of its holster was the last thing I wanted to happen. Neither of my friends considered drawing down either. The one with the OC did not remember that he had it on him.
4. Yes, I made mistakes. I should have seen him coming. I should have yelled for one of my friends to call 911. I should have stayed and allowed the Police to come and pressed for battery charges on the Wal-Mart guy. Of course, that is what some of you will Monday Morning Quarterback me on. Believe me, I have run through it in my head a hundred times over. In the heat of the moment, I just wanted it to be over.
5. It all happened so fast.
6. I am enrolling in Krav Maga immediately. I should have fended him off much better than I did.
7. I am enrolling in classes at Thunder Ranch or Gunsite.
8. Yes, I haz pics. It will take a few days for me to get them up.
9. No, you would never want this situation to happen to you.
10. I never believed that anyone would go for a take-away on someone OCing until this happened.
11. I am going to get my ccw.
12. I will continue to OC.

I feel bad for the Wal-Mart Guy, who was probably store security, because he took a very foolish and dangerous course of action and, had he tried to do what he did to me to someone else, may have ended up seriously injured or worse. All he had to do was politely let me know that open carry was not allowed in the store, and I would have paid for my DVDs and left. Instead, he probably thought he was dealing with some punk redneck, and would disarm me and then call the Police to haul me off and be the hero of the day. At least, that's what makes sense to me.

I would much rather handle this directly with Wal-Mart. I do not want to involve the justice system, if I can avoid it. However, if they try to blow me off or treat me like I was in the wrong on this, I will make it a much more public and uncomfortable issue for them. All I want is to make sure that Wal-Mart gets the message across to their employees that it is NEVER okay to get physical with a customer, let alone one who just spent hundreds of dollars in their store.

With all that said, does anyone have suggestions on how to pursue this?

ETA: Changed "screaming" to "yelling loudly and forcefully" to reflect what both of my friends stated.

link to original post @ ar15.com

this story has become somewhat of a legend

My favorite story goes like this:

I was picking up a copy of Shotgun News and the price did not come up at the cash register so the young lady called up the manager. The manager scans in SN with zest and it still doesn't come up and tells me "we do not sell this magazine". I told him since they did not sell it I must have had it in my pocket from home I threw it in the bag. He said "You can not do that." I said "if you do not sell why can't I?", he said go away. I went away with the SN in my bag.

wade

two stories:

1)when beggars ask me for money, I reply "do you have change for a hundred". when they say no, I smile and say "say niether do I"

usually results in a very puzzled look on thier face.

2)I was in line at wally world, waiting to check out with some household items when a "Thug" approaces from the rear

"yo man you got a dolla ? asked the thug
"no, sure dont" I replied

he then moved towards a group of freeloaders who said
" yo did he have any money" asks freeloader #2
"nah man , none of these broke ass motherfuckas got any money"

I suddenly realized why I had a dollar, and he didn't

all this with no belt, and more gold necklaces than I have ever seen in my life

true story

wow i have noticed a great trend...... most of the better stories are from virginia. i have always had some great tales for the walmart in short pump. exit 178 on I-64 in richmond. from my extensive research, 3am on saturday night is the best time to catch the activities of the nocturnal walmart shopper, but the key is to be slightly intoxicated to get the full experience...

There is no such thing as a good Wal-Mart experience.

2004 or 2005 went to the Walmart in WV near Storm Mountain when I was going to a class there. At the time Walmart had "meet a date night" there were about 6 guys from the class getting followed around by large dressed up women with shopping carts. It was like something out of a bad movie. I guess the program got a lot of negetive press and they canceled it, it did fit in with every bad stereotype you could think about Walmart.

dude(lol), youve warmed the hearts of my whole family with this delightful tale of the very relateable encounter at walmart. we dont know what emo is but wish we could find 10000 rounds at walmart ever. im still perplxed at the constant question "are these for pistol or rifle"

After showing the floor manager how to fill out my 4473, then pointing out that the SN she put off the box on the 4473 didn't match the rifle in the box-getting escorted to the door with my 243 ADL (donor action) in the general manager's possesion and not being allowed to carry the rifle I paid for until I was outside the front door (after the greeter checked the receipt against the box the GM was carrying).
Worst hour I ever spent getting a firearm, but a 700 action for $300 couldn't be had elsewhere!!

Didnt see it covered but EMO= emotional, or emotianaly retarted and things of that nature to most Teenage kids today.

Everytime I go to walmart I get a funny story. If you think its bad durning the day, go in at midnight to about 3am. All the freaks come out. Have kick ass laugh then.

Howdy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: howdydoit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everytime I go to walmart I get a funny story. If you think its bad durning the day, go in at midnight to about 3am. All the freaks come out. Have kick ass laugh then.
</div></div>

+1 on the time. definitely the best time for a "zoo" visit

Eddy. thanks. My brothers will be visiting this weekend and I have a nocturnal pub crawl and Walmart visit planned. I'll try to get some pictures.

Last R&R when I was home Walmart had around 1500 rounds of fed 223, 2 boxes per customer, so I played the multi customer game.

1. Purchased 2 boxes and walked to where my wife was, dropped em in the cart.

2. Showed back up for 2 more boxes, different guy this time, walked around and put them in the cart

3. Showed up again and both dirtbags were there. gave me some shit about already purchasing some, told them I was a new customer and this was a new transaction, could only sell them to me.

4. Sent the wife in she got 2, already had 6 boxes in the buggy, used the same purple visa card.

5. Rolled up with the wife and we both asked for 2 boxes, technically new customer new transactions, they said they would be changing the rules to 2 boxes per per day, then gave me shit about the reason they have no ammo is people like me come and buy it all, I basically told him to get bent that I don't have that much time to get ammo since I work/live in the box.

I do enjoy sitting at the front of the store and watching people, you see some real winners, for some reason walking in them doors just pisses me off something awful

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eddy. thanks. My brothers will be visiting this weekend and I have a nocturnal pub crawl and Walmart visit planned. I'll try to get some pictures.</div></div>

i am looking forward to it. i definitely value a good walmart safari because since ive been station out in germany, they have one wally world open from 7am-7pm, and it is nothing like it is at home. the few weeks i am home, i make the most of it. enjoy and good luck with the fun pics.

ps. watch your 6 because there is the occasional attack and sometimes it may have rabies

A few years ago I went to the sporting goods counter in the local Wally-World and asked if they had any ballistic tip 30-06 ammo, to which the clerk honestly replied..." I'm sorry sir, but we can't sell explosive ammunition." I couldn't even think of anything to respond to that and just walked away shaking my head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggarrett1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">." I'm sorry sir, but we can't sell explosive ammunition." I couldn't even think of anything to respond to that and just walked away shaking my head. </div></div>

too fuckin funny. ROFLMAO

Not a Wal Mart story but funny none the less. A couple of days ago my daughter and I were talking just before she left for bandcamp. She said that a new girl in band was a goth girl by the way she acted. I said at least she wasn't Emo. My daughter then made me proud when she stated Emo types are stupid they want to die, Goth types want everyone to die, and I just want certain people to die. It warmed my heart to know she has my same twisted sense of humor. Chris

Smart kid. mines 5 and shes is just like me. Hope the world can handle anotherone lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmbrzmn101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a Wal Mart story but funny none the less. A couple of days ago my daughter and I were talking just before she left for bandcamp. She said that a new girl in band was a goth girl by the way she acted. I said at least she wasn't Emo. My daughter then made me proud when she stated Emo types are stupid they want to die, Goth types want everyone to die, and I just want certain people to die. It warmed my heart to know she has my same twisted sense of humor. Chris </div></div>

This makes me smile. Fan-freakin-tastic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Re25</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2004 or 2005 went to the Walmart in WV near Storm Mountain when I was going to a class there. At the time Walmart had "meet a date night" there were about 6 guys from the class getting followed around by large dressed up women with shopping carts. It was like something out of a bad movie. I guess the program got a lot of negetive press and they canceled it, it did fit in with every bad stereotype you could think about Walmart. </div></div>

I've been in that WalMart. You could fill out the Bingo card in about five minutes in that store.

That said, there's a new Super WalMart that opened up recently just north of Martinsburg. I am always pleasantly surprised whenever I shop there - it's clean, no lines, the workers speak English, and the people who work the firearms/sporting goods section actually know their stuff.

MY wal mart has an old man (bless his heart) who works the sporting goods in the evening. He's an idiot. If I ask for a box of 308 Wimchester, he says, "we have 308 in Remington". Sighhhhh! I asked for 223 and he wouldn't look at the other end of the couter where the Federals were, so I pointed to them, describing the color of the box and giving him only the caliber. He touched my hand like I was invading his space and I should comply.

I've never wanted to slap an elderly person before....Now, I just go in the morning when the kid is there. He's has signs of brain cells.

My worst Wal-Mart exsperience was on a friday night watched a very manish looking girl pick up a girl that looked like a cheer leader and the cheer leader wrapped her legs around her? and gave her?? a french kiss . Gotta be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen

JUst had one....after faithfully calling at 7:30 am every day for 3 weeks asking "Any 45 acp ammoy et" this morning I heard "yes we have 5 boxes". There is now a new land speed record, and I have 500 more rounds of white box Winchester 230gr FMJ at $29.41 per box + tax. Say what you want about Wally World,at least theyr not gouging the ammo.

Might go EMO hunting this evening

Our Wally World doesn't even carry reloading or ANY pistol ammo. Not even 22lr.

I was there today and all the isles were cleared. No pallets sitting around or anything. I asked one guy working there if the store was going out of business or the fire chief made them move everything. Get this... They are going to do a complete remodel, move everything around to another place. Like they don't move stuff around every week.

My favorite is when I asked one of the employees where something was.... the response I got was "No sé Inglés......"
priceless.......

Ive got a feeling this thread will live forever. Cuz no matter what time of the day you go to wally world, THERE WILL BE A FREAK SOME WHERE IN THE STORE. Possibly working there,. lol.

Howdy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My favorite is when I asked one of the employees where something was.... the response I got was "No sé Inglés......"
priceless.......</div></div>
Had this happen to me as well. Are you kidding me!!! You are working in a store in the US and know that there MAY be a few people who would ask for something in English.
Who interviewed them for the job?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chad3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My favorite is when I asked one of the employees where something was.... the response I got was "No sé Inglés......"
priceless.......</div></div>
Had this happen to me as well. Are you kidding me!!! You are working in a store in the US and know that there MAY be a few people who would ask for something in English.
Who interviewed them for the job? </div></div>

Their cousin.........
whistle.gif

I count how many people walk around with their mouths open... Not only employees, but customers as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My favorite is when I asked one of the employees where something was.... the response I got was "No sé Inglés......"
priceless....... </div></div>

Lots of people will pretend not to speak English just to get you to go away, or to avoid being arrested, etc.

I had one try to convince me he could not speak English, so I told my partner that since I couldn't understand him, we were going out to the flatlands and put a bullet in his head. He learned English in record time.