• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your presence requested 1/6...

**response to guy on pages 1 saying there's no problem, no signs of fraud etc

If no fraud happened, why did my friend who has lived in Australia (never been back to the U.S. either) since he was 8 months old somehow manage to vote for Joe Biden? 🤔🤔

I also want to point something else out, Biden not only beat Obama but he got more votes than any President in U.S. history!!!! Let that sink in for a minute. Where were these people the last two times he ran? Is it possible that everyone hates Trump that much? Sure. But it seems highly unlikely based on the support ive seen for Trump around the globe. Do we really think a has been politician, on the job for 47 years that can barely put together coherent sentences really outperformed every other president in the history of this country on Election Day? I’m sorry, if just doesn’t pass the smell test at minimum and based on any evidence of fraud at all, should at minimum be looked into. If we can spend hundreds of millions on some trumped up bullshit Russian election crap, then I think we can and should look into this. The fact is, I haven’t even seen anyone give it a chance. Something is amiss.

There was no steal. You conspiracy theorists need to crawl back into your unibomber shacks and remember why you are internet warriors ONLY.
We just had two totally shitty people to choose from.
The dems won’t accomplish anything in the next 4 years, so stop acting like uneducated school yard bullies.
We will get a republican back in after that, you know, hopefully with someone that doesn’t have to stress about pardoning himself because heis a self centered idiot.

A 2020 join date with 26 posts and half of them are commie talking points ? Shocking.

GFYS with your bullsbit.

Haha. Whoever the fuck nova is he’s done a damn good job in his shithole state he lives in!

Yep, VA has turned blue and we're living the results of that. All the damn people leaving NY came here and voted themselves back to where they came from.... Definitely hasn't been good.

When it is too strict of an election measure that it is called “pure fantasy” to require an id to vote because too high a percentage of the population do not have the resources to get an id ....

Yes, that is third world

I fought for voter id here in VA. We had it up until last year as the dems dismantled it.

Totally agree we should have it.

Reactions: deersniper
**response to guy on pages 1 saying there's no problem, no signs of fraud etc

If no fraud happened, why did my friend who has lived in Australia (never been back to the U.S. either) since he was 8 months old somehow manage to vote for Joe Biden? 🤔🤔

Kick that fucken cunt in his pussy.

Is he a U.S. Citizen? I assume he must be. U.S. citizens living abroad can vote. They always have been able to.

We are becoming the "world election"

Interesting you just mention provisional ballots for a citizen that moves "in state" yet you see no issue with someone not living in the US since infancy voting.

You are trying to be "fair" but your BS is showing.

• Love
Reactions: whiskeytower
Everytime I was a pole watcher, I was just a few feet away.

Every count and re-count has been consistent. I have reported and dealt with suspected election fraud. Does it happen, yes. Have I have seen it be enough to affect an election outcome. No.

Look at Georgia. The hand recount of all the original paper ballots was within .1% of original count. If a change made to machine's ballot tabulation programming was done, the exact same change would have to be made to EVERY PAPER BALLOT. That is pretty much impossible.

You can have confidence it was a fair election, even if it wasn't the outcome wanted.
I tend to think that if you were indeed a POLL watcher, that you’d at least be able to spell it correctly......... :rolleyes:

We are becoming the "world election"

Interesting you just mention provisional ballots for a citizen that moves "in state" yet you see no issue with someone not living in the US since infancy voting.

You are trying to be "fair" but your BS is showing.

It's the law. If you are a U.S. citizen and live abroad, you can vote.

We can have a great discussion if that policy/law should be changed or even if it can be changed, but that is hardly an example of "fraud".

It's the law. If you are a U.S. citizen and live abroad, you can vote.

We can have a great discussion if that policy/law should be changed or even if it can be changed, but that is hardly an example of "fraud".

Now we are all about the law?

How about laws related to only legislatures changing voting laws, not judges or the executive?

I simply want to know we had a fair election. You say you’ve been a pole watcher? You ever have to stay over 100 feet away?
He’s not just a watcher, he likes to fondle, and suck on the too.

Biden underperformed Obama in every county in the US, except a few Demon controlled counties in key swing states. That is a near statistical impossibility on its face.

For months this year, in post after post I explained to you fucking morons how these rules changes by fiat, and honor system voting created untraceable voter fraud.

I did not see any of you pro-Derpstate Democrats saying shit for months and months. Now you want to defend this as a free and fair election! Clearly you’ve chosen sides. So have we.
The Republic is already gone when our “leaders” are now being chosen by the Ruling Class in Washington. Wake the fuck up, or drink the fucking Kool Aid. You’re not worth caring about. You’re the 97%.

Hillary lost, so this time they did not leave it to chance. You fucking moron! More people voted for Biden with a greater turnout only in deep blue cities in key swing states because...?
I’m on pins and needles.
It’s not that is smells fishy. It’s like a ton of dead fish rotting in the sewer.
You’re gonna feel awfully stupid you were worried the left would riot if this fraud were allowed to have a day in court.

View attachment 7512552I said 50 was an example when you stated the recounts all matched. They did not match, I provided an official letter, not hearsay.

Here is JUST the GA evidence.

It’s more than your 12k limit, yet to be heard in court on merit of evidentiary, only dismissed in standing.

Are we done now... have ALL of these been fully invested? No, they have not.

If they were and all turned out to be false.. ok, Biden won. But until these are all invested... no way.

Since we are harping on typo's I assume you mean investigated ;-).

This lawsuit was thrown out court. Publicly, the GA sec of State has refuted each of the claims. It's a fantasy. Try again.

If you want to harp on typo's I'm cool with that. Just make sure you spread the love equally to everyone else who posts.
NovaHunter, give it up. Go read a scholarly article on conspiracy theory believers. Nothing will change, no matter what you write. You're wasting keystrokes in here.

@NovaHunter

What is your reasoning for thinking that an independent investigator with full authority and funding to investigate and subpoena any documents needed as well as full authority to issue indictments would not be appropriate at this point?

What is your reasoning as to why it is appropriate for defendants to be allowed to ignore discovery requests and third parties to ignore subpoenas.

Most people who want to bring light to the truth would support the investigation and document production but people who want to cover for fraud do not.

What independent investigator do you think would do this? Name the organization? The GA Sec of State is an elected position. And, the office has done quite a good job with the pressure they are under. They are THE authority over GA elections. Period.

Practically, the only way to do what you are suggesting is for the Federal Government to ursurp the state government and take over the election. We do not want want elections federalized.

That is a major increase of power for the federal government, and is something dems have been pushing for for years.

What independent investigator do you think would do this? Name the organization? The GA Sec of State is an elected position. And, the office has done quite a good job with the pressure they are under. They are THE authority over GA elections. Period.

Practically, the only way to do what you are suggesting is for the Federal Government to ursurp the state government and take over the election. We do not want want elections federalized.

That is a major increase of power for the federal government, and is something dems have been pushing for for years.
We the people are The authority over elections period.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
It's just some blocked poll observers. It's just some applause when they're removed. It's just a poll worker crumpling ballots. It's just some vote counters wearing Biden masks. It's just military ballots in a dumpster. It's just a water leak. It's just a USPS whistleblower.

It was just a halt in counting as the map turned red. It's just a mysterious 2am delivery. It's just a questionable chain of custody. It's just a few late night spikes. It's just a little backdating. It's just a couple of early calls. It's just social media censoring the POTUS.

It's just a software glitch. It's just affecting 30 states. It's just a down ballot red wave. It's just a tip line bombed w/ calls. It's just a few last minute changes in election laws. It's just MSM cutting off the President's speech. It's just 25% of non whites except in Philly.

It's just mail-in dumps w/ 100% Biden margins. It's just thousands of 100+ year old voters. It's just fixing some software which prompted Republicans to win. It's just 21k deceased on PA's voter rolls. It was just too close to call if it benefitted Trump.

It's just Pelosi's aide in DC who lobbies for Dominion Voting Systems. It's just Democrats who fight ballot count transparency. It's just a long history of election fraud in PA. It's just "the most extensive/inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics".

It was just foreshadowing to demand that ACB recuse herself. It was more WI & MI Republicans who requested mail-in's, yet want us to believe they didn't turn into Trump votes. It's just a recount in GA due an "accidental" process anomaly. It's just cardboard blocking some windows

It's just state secretaries in battleground states who extended all of the vote counting and they ALL happen to be Democrats. It's only just some of them who have nasty anti Trump posts on their social media pages.

It's a weird 30 day surge on Google by people in MI, AZ & PA searching "election fraud punishment".
It's just a coinkydink Biden UNDER performed in EVERY urban area EXCEPT Philly, Milwaukee, Detroit & Atlanta..yet the same EXACT places have the majority of BIDEN ONLY ballots.

But you’re right, there was no election fraud. Stop the steal never happened.

The steal never happened.
More people voted than ever before.
And that's a good thing.

The Dominion computers weren't compromised.
US Special Forces were never in a gun battle in Germany.
A long dead South American dictator did not conspire to overthrow your election via Ouija board.
As much as you may want things to be different, your next President will be Joe Biden.

But that's okay. Life will go on.

Unless you want to take up arms against your duly elected representatives.... In which case, you will end up in jail with Bubba.... or dead in a hail of bullets.

We don't always get what we want.
That's where strength of character kicks in.

I wish you a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
You're being sarcastic and my sarcasm meter didn't pick it up, right?

You're trying to win some type of troll award?

You're tired of your neighbor that gets up and goes to work every day having more than you and he should give you half?

Show us on the doll where Capitalism with free and honest elections touched you?

Last edited:
And that's a good thing.

A long dead South American dictator did not conspire to overthrow your election via Ouija board.
As much as you may want things to be different, your next President will be Joe Biden.

Unless you want to take up arms against your duly elected representatives.... In which case, you will end up in jail with Bubba.... or dead in a hail of bullets.

Strength of character? You just sound like a surrendering punk that doesn’t want to be alone in his cowardice. Pretty sure you ain’t even American.. Strength of character means when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Not bending over and taking it up the ass.

what's ridiculous is how anyone with a room temperature iq or above thinks that a “recount” is some type of certification that no fraud occurred and is “the best” possible way to prevent fraud. It’s objectively laughable and shows you really don’t care about election security or the truth.
We have never had "mail in ballots" with no tracking of signatures. Absentee ballots can scrutinize the voter. Mail in ballots do not. You are kidding yourself if Biden didn't have a Freudian slip when he said that they have the biggest voter fraud operation in history. These rogue Secretary of States implemented illegal voting practices and thus they made the election illegitimate. Ballots can also be changed during the adjudication process by the supervisor. This has been documented. Not to mention these ballot dumps that produced hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden and only a few for Trump.

This whole thread

D1DA3A42-C6C0-4577-A3CF-7CC3788F5FF2.png

Currently trying to talk some friends into going, but I don’t plan to go by myself.
Hell, I'm a Canuckistanian, and I'd go there with ya'll, just because it is the RIGHT thing to do. Anyone who believes otherwise, or disagrees, is a COMMUNIST and is NOT "Of the People".....

I'm saying that loud, up front, and in public.

Ya'll AmeriYanks are on the precipice of something that History (both near and far) is going to be looking back on. Do the Right Thing!

Hell, I'm a Canuckistanian, and I'd go there with ya'll, just because it is the RIGHT thing to do. Anyone who believes otherwise, or disagrees, is a COMMUNIST and is NOT "Of the People".....

I'm saying that loud, up front, and in public.

Ya'll AmeriYanks are on the precipice of something that History (both near and far) is going to be looking back on. Do the Right Thing!
@Sean the Nailer if you end up going could I catch a ride down with you?

Just letting ya'll know, this is the propaganda bullshit that 'the media' up here in Canuckistania is portraying:

I don't believe it for a second, I don't like it, and I'm surely not trying to promote it. I'm posting it here so that ya'll can be better at "knowing thy enemy".....

What shit!!!!! "Smooth Election" my ASS....

Reactions: Blutroop
Just letting ya'll know, this is the propaganda bullshit that 'the media' up here in Canuckistania is portraying:

I don't believe it for a second, I don't like it, and I'm surely not trying to promote it. I'm posting it here so that ya'll can be better at "knowing thy enemy".....

What shit!!!!! "Smooth Election" my ASS....
Almost like all media is controlled by the same people..

I still haven’t had any of my questions answered!!!! Let me ask again.

Ok, help out an old fool then. Are you saying that as soon as I put my ballot in it’s counted as mine and locked away with no way of anyone changing my ballot once it is put in said box? Are you also saying that there is no way the machine can be incorrectly counting the votes as the wrong answer, so to speak? These things are basically scantrons and I remember way back in the day that our SAT tests were thrown out in school because they somehow figured out that the scantrons were not being read correctly or something to that effect. So I know it’s possible for them to be screwed up not even taking into account that it may be possible for someone to mess with the programming for nefarious purposes.

Ok, well let me ask you this. When I stuff my ballot into the box, how do I know my vote was actually counted in the way I marked? Also, if this is as simple a process as you paint it then why are all these people needed to process tables and stacks of ballots behind the scenes?

@NovaHunter These people are needed because they are there to process the ballots, correct? So, you are saying it would be impossible for these processors to add ballots to a count, change the vote on them before running them through said machine, run it through a number of times, simply throw out the ones that they don’t like especially when people are told to leave? Lets say for the sake of argument that I believe everything is on the up and up, don’t you think there should be a way for me to verify my mail in ballot was counted correctly? Some places you can but most you can’t. If you cannot see how their is potential there for massive fraud then I cannot help you. I must admit, I admire your ability to be that trusting of people. I wish I could do that, but I can’t. I’ve seen too much. Trust has to be earned and I’m not going to blindly accept that everyone operates on the up and up especially when we have people openly threatening the president, openly stating they hate conservatives, gov officials literally saying on live tv that they would do anything it takes to keep him from getting in the next 4 years (yes Pelosi said that), I can go on and on and on. The motive is there, the opportunity is beyond there and I frankly don’t trust most humans nowadays because 99% of people out there lack character. Again, I could go on. I haven’t even got to the so called evidence yet.

I’m sorry, but if you can’t see that there is motive and opportunity and plenty of clues to suggest things were shady then we might as well stop talking. It doesn’t matter to me whether it was low or not, the fact that it happened at all is what I have issue with. I encourage you to go and look up how much fraud has actually happened. I told you where you can go check it out earlier in this thread. Even if small there is a lot of it. Small numbers add up to big numbers. And yes in places where we are only talking 8,000-10,0000 Votes being the difference of how this country is ran, yes it matters, a lot.

NovaHunter, give it up. Go read a scholarly article on conspiracy theory believers. Nothing will change, no matter what you write. You're wasting keystrokes in here.

Yep. Nothing but conspiracy stuff in here. Get out while you still can. I wouldn’t want to ruin that educated mind of yours!

Last edited:
And that's a good thing.

That dumbfuck of a human being couldn’t fill a goddamn high school gymnasium, but all of a sudden 80,000,000 show up to vote, fuck off, they say silent majority, but you fuckin libtards can’t keep your goddamn mouth shut about anything, so if you think Biden and the cunt won a fair election, you sir are a fucking retard of the highest sort! I’m against abortion, but for you, I would have handed your mom the hanger!