• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your presence requested 1/6...

We are becoming the "world election"

Interesting you just mention provisional ballots for a citizen that moves "in state" yet you see no issue with someone not living in the US since infancy voting.

You are trying to be "fair" but your BS is showing.
His "vote" was fraudulent, that was my point

It’s kind of interesting all the “conspiracy theories “ that turn out to be true

Like .gov listening/recording all your conversations
NWO
Epstein Island
Clintons various crimes
Etc
Etc
mockup-02496fd7_1024x1024.jpg

Go ye forth and procreate with thyself.

Soon after, do amongst thyselves as you would do unto thyself.

The steal never happened.
More people voted than ever before.
And that's a good thing.

The Dominion computers weren't compromised.
US Special Forces were never in a gun battle in Germany.
A long dead South American dictator did not conspire to overthrow your election via Ouija board.
As much as you may want things to be different, your next President will be Joe Biden.

But that's okay. Life will go on.

Unless you want to take up arms against your duly elected representatives.... In which case, you will end up in jail with Bubba.... or dead in a hail of bullets.

We don't always get what we want.
That's where strength of character kicks in.

I wish you a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Everytime I was a pole watcher, I was just a few feet away.

Every count and re-count has been consistent. I have reported and dealt with suspected election fraud. Does it happen, yes. Have I have seen it be enough to affect an election outcome. No.

Look at Georgia. The hand recount of all the original paper ballots was within .1% of original count. If a change made to machine's ballot tabulation programming was done, the exact same change would have to be made to EVERY PAPER BALLOT. That is pretty much impossible.

You can have confidence it was a fair election, even if it wasn't the outcome wanted.

There was no steal. You conspiracy theorists need to crawl back into your unibomber shacks and remember why you are internet warriors ONLY.
We just had two totally shitty people to choose from.
The dems won’t accomplish anything in the next 4 years, so stop acting like uneducated school yard bullies.
We will get a republican back in after that, you know, hopefully with someone that doesn’t have to stress about pardoning himself because heis a self centered idiot.

NovaHunter, give it up. Go read a scholarly article on conspiracy theory believers. Nothing will change, no matter what you write. You're wasting keystrokes in here.

The steal never happened.
More people voted than ever before.
And that's a good thing.

The Dominion computers weren't compromised.
US Special Forces were never in a gun battle in Germany.
A long dead South American dictator did not conspire to overthrow your election via Ouija board.
As much as you may want things to be different, your next President will be Joe Biden.

But that's okay. Life will go on.

Unless you want to take up arms against your duly elected representatives.... In which case, you will end up in jail with Bubba.... or dead in a hail of bullets.

We don't always get what we want.
That's where strength of character kicks in.

I wish you a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
Hey! i have a bridge to sell ya!

Indeed; well said.

And let us not be side-tracked by insidious doomers like GrumpyOleFart, who have zero say in this matter.

Id say the senate hearing testimony today in GA was pretty damning! They proved that there was indeed vote switching abd stated that the vote should not have been certified! So no, I’m not fucking letting it go!

Fortunately some smart guys just debunked that one this morning because of decremental Trump votes they proved could not have been accidental or human error.
Funny you say that, this guy literally just hacked a GA voting machine while there was live testimony Goni h on proving that they are in fact connected to the internet. Which they’re not supposed to be.

1609357325792.jpeg

Reactions: Lunchbox27
Indeed; well said.

And let us not be side-tracked by insidious doomers like GrumpyOleFart, who have zero say in this matter.
Anyone that says a bunch of communist criminals, both foreign and domestic, didn't steal the election are the same element that say there's no proof the Holocaust ever happened.

I don't argue with mentally-ill people. They and their argument are beneath me and not worthy of my time.

I watched it live too...so did they disconnect it? My problem is everyone (except those watching MSM) sees it and nothing is being done about it...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
This is all just stupid posturing by biased stone skulls.

Why should Biden be afraid of a redo if he won it all legitimately in the first place? If that's so, he'd win all over again.

But he looks and sound terrified of a redo. It's all "Let it be" Beatles Bull Crap. He's afraid we'll do just that, rerun the election.
There's something rotten in DC.

I do not accept the outcome of this election.

This NOVAGuy's been sounding totally OCD since this topic started. Methinks the Pogue doth protest too much... He's defending HIS process because it's HIS job to ensure it's on the level. IMHO, He's just covering HIS ass. IMHO, it's beginning to sound like he's scared and knows there's dirt down there under those rocks. Time for a 'for real' look-see, IMHO.

Greg

Last edited: